Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct (North America) on 04/24/2015

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm betting a release date won't be given til E3. And it be some date close to E3 to hype it up or they won't release it to sometime between October and December. They don't seem to have any good holiday titles planed for this year.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Very nice presentation and everything, but Nintendo needs to start releasing. If they don't release people can't give them their money.
Where the hell is the damn release date?

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
lol the 3ds can barely handle the original no way would it have been able to handle this! yeah fuck the 3ds i'm tired of the headaches :lol:

the worse part is that the Vita could handle XC just fine and even enhance it. NN3DS can run it but the textures are terrible(for no apparent reason) that make you want to rip you eyes out.

But nevermind that, is time for the Wii U to shine. and don't know if anyone else has noticed, but every RPG this year is trying an open world and more active system, it must be a trend or something.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
and don't know if anyone else has noticed, but every RPG this year is trying an open world and more active system, it must be a trend or something.

Erm...is this sarcasm? :unsure: There's a huge line of RPG's with an active system, and most of them actually are open worlds...for years. It's pretty much what defines them.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
maybe I didn't expressed myself correctly.
the great majority of RPG you can go anywhere but not from the start, you need to get some plot device in order to advance or open a portion of the world and then get yet another trinket or a ship to travel to the rest of the world.
Xenoblade Chronicles X let you go anywhere from the beginning, I bet you'll need your mecha to access 100% of the map, but looks like you get it very early.
same situation in Final Fantasy XV, you can get on the car and go whenever the road take you.
Persona 5 is taking a little change in the way you explore dungeons adding a cover system making it look more active and stealthy than before.
even Tales of Zestiria is taking a change and added field actions to explore the map(but this is to limit how far can you go I presume).

I also mean for the active battle system. Final Fantasy has always been know to be turn based, but this time has an action RPG battle system(more similar to the likes of The Last Story than Kingdom Hearts I must say).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1