Hacking Discussion Xecuter finally here!

Sephirosu

Trophies
XP
Country
So it could still be a matter of messing around with HB to find out the the unique key or a master key. Maybe it won't even take HB but rather something entirely different. Point is I don't think the possibility of cracking the .dat is impossible (if the info needed is inside the .dat). Tedious at most but that's just my guess. Give it a week or 2 imo. Shinyquagsier already said "challenge accepted" a while ago.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm, homebrew on latest firmware is fully working without a license key. Nice gesture from Xecuter! Just D/L and install you will see.
I will try to make a quick video later.
No man!! they are evil!!! closed source crap is not needed!!!! open source crappy implementation FTW maybe it doesnt work very well and triggers lots of error but its free!!!! lol I am having such a blast with the silence of atmosphere fans and david

ktomi96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So it could still be a matter of messing around with HB to find out the the unique key or a master key. Maybe it won't even take HB but rather something entirely different. Point is I don't think the possibility of cracking the .dat is impossible (if the info needed is inside the .dat). Tedious at most but that's just my guess. Give it a week or 2 imo. Shinyquagsier already said "challenge accepted" a while ago.
Well if anything happens it gonna be brick gate again.Or i just cancel my 2nd batch sx pro.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1