Gaming Xbox 360 Marketplace question

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is the content between the US and the UK version of marketplace vastly different? The reason I'm asking is because I'm in the UK but I decided to set up a US account since I heard there was more on there. I found out that TV shows for the US aren't available to download at all but the Arcade games can be downloaded. This leads me to wonder, should I get a UK account? At least that way, I can try out downloading TV shows as well but there could be a chance the selection of games for the arcade is crap.

ilovengage

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Since some weeks/months it doesn't make any difference if you've got a US, UK oder any other country's account. The only thing that matters is in which country your 360 (or better said: your internet provider) is. If you're online in the UK with an US account you can SEE the US stuff, but not actually DOWNLOAD it.

Xbox360

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since some weeks/months it doesn't make any difference if you've got a US, UK oder any other country's account. The only thing that matters is in which country your 360 (or better said: your internet provider) is. If you're online in the UK with an US account you can SEE the US stuff, but not actually DOWNLOAD it.

You CAN download stuff from other Countries. I'm based in America, so obviously my ISP is aswell and I've downloaded countless things from the Japanese Market, as such as Eternal Sonata, Tenchu Z, Project Sylpheed, Etc.

To the TC ^

No, they're isn't much difference other than the Viedo Marketplace, which is going global this year anyway. If anything, make a Japanese Account, there's plenty of great Videos and Demos from there. Make sure to get Eternal Sonata, it's beautiful, by the makers of tales of Symphonia aswell.

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn. Now I realise that there's nothing worth getting a US Live account for. How do I go about changing it back to the UK?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1