Homebrew Official WupInstaller y Mod - with multiple install folders

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
So it failed to install Xenoblade Chronicles X, Resident Evil: Revelations and Lego City Undercover, now whenever i get into the storage to see what games i have installed... the system tells me that there is unnecessary data and if i want to delete it... i hit delete and then its been 9 hours and still says the same, what is going on? did i screw up my Wii U?

That happened on the WII U internal memory. When I hit external storage still say the same.
I am having this issue aswell.

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
I fixed it!!

Download any demo from the eShop and wait for it to install, then don't open it, just to straight to Storage and when it prompt you that message just hit delete and it will delete!!! :D
So download any eshop demo, then it will let you delete the unwanted files? I'll try this when i get home, now i just need a fix for the reformat sd or your sd card is failing error while installing

Skittleguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone else having this issue. I've been able to install a few games without any issues, but have been getting this error lately.

Error: MCP_InstallGetInfo 0xFFFCFFEA
Confirm complete WUP files are in the folder. Try power down.
I got this problem when I was trying to install "POKKÉN TOURNAMENT (USA)". It worked when I renamed the folder to "POKKN TOURNAMENT (USA)", so I think maybe it doesn't like accented characters?

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
I got this problem when I was trying to install "POKKÉN TOURNAMENT (USA)". It worked when I renamed the folder to "POKKN TOURNAMENT (USA)", so I think maybe it doesn't like accented characters?
This is mention in OP that it doesn't like special characters.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean figure out how to repack a game with legit keys, definitely no.
Wupinstaller, does everything I need, I have no intention of adding to it.
I meant convert to .rpx then convert it so this app can be installed on the homemenu with rednand (Or on sig patched sysnand)

belisleian

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Yardape8000 thanks for your app.
Sometime when I do a refresh of my SD card in your app and try to install a title, it freeze on a grey screen. Have to reboot the console.
Did tbat a couple of time

AdamvsMaximvs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried using the app a couple of times in various setups of SD structure, but keep running into the same problem; I select the game (it's asterisked) and when I press either X or A I just get sent back to the Wii U homescreen.

I've had the files in a sub folder in SD/install or just directly in the install folder. Am I missing something really obvious here? I can seem to get every other bit of homebrew working except this and ddd for some reason.

bopq

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I found a bug that if you are using 2 HDs (in my case, 1 for wii games, hidden with ustealth and 1 for wii U games, both with y cables), that says "hard drive not connected?" and don't installs nothing. if I remove de wii HD, then, it installs OK!

TarkinMX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Yardape8000
Not sure if this is a bug but when I try to install something using contenthax as my entrypoint then wup installer doesn't do anything after pressing A, it just goes back to the home screen. If I use the browser exploit as my entrypoint then everything is fine. It looks like @AdamvsMaximvs may have the same issue that I do but he didn't mention what entrypoint he was using.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Yardape8000
Not sure if this is a bug but when I try to install something using contenthax as my entrypoint then wup installer doesn't do anything after pressing A, it just goes back to the home screen. If I use the browser exploit as my entrypoint then everything is fine. It looks like @AdamvsMaximvs may have the same issue that I do but he didn't mention what entrypoint he was using.
I think that issue was fixed you need haxchi v1.7

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.