Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ran it twice, no freeze, waited couple minutes still 532

You need to test your SD card, see the Pre-Setup tips.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

A video tutorial would be a good way to teach install the spoof and the Updates.
It's just a suggestion

I would but my WiiU is bricked from trying to get Eshop to work :( and I forgot to take pictures of the initial process. Maybe DK can help? :P

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried to install US version on my US Wii U and sadly it freezes every time i click on [LINK]. Tried to open many tabs, still same shit. Rebooted my Wii U ten times now.

My SD CARD is supposed to be working, it's from my O3DS...

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried to install US version on my US Wii U and sadly it freezes every time i click on [LINK]. Tried to open many tabs, still same shit. Rebooted my Wii U ten times now.

My SD CARD is supposed to be working, it's from my O3DS...

If it freezes with no errors, keep doing the browser thing, it's annoying I know, but keep at it, it will eventually work I promise :) You can also test your SD card, see the section about testing.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
well for me the exploit works twice but nothing happens i reboot my wiiu and system settings still say im on 5.3.2E i tryed a 2gb sd card and a 4gb sdhc card both from scandisck.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well for me the exploit works twice but nothing happens i reboot my wiiu and system settings still say im on 5.3.2E i tryed a 2gb sd card and a 4gb sdhc card both from scandisck.

Post a picture of your SD card contents on your computer, also, make sure you are going back to the menu with all the Miis running around after the second run.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Post a picture of your SD card contents on your computer, also, make sure you are going back to the menu with all the Miis running around after the second run.
im going back that is for sure and my sd card is blanck with just the install folder with the eur version of the spoof. and considering i use the sdcards for vwii homebrew they work fine on wiiu.

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm so dumb
i already have the newest mk8 update and just wonder why its not work hahah
now i will try splaaton
before doing spoof gameupdate it asked my to update the game and now
just look #videoprooflinksoon#

Reactions: CosmoCortney

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @MysticStarlight, Luckily, he survived.