Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I put in the tubehax dns IPs, turned off OpenDNS and now when I try opening the Eshop or Smash Bros to update, it gives me error 105-4207 now. Thank you for help, any suggestions
dns ips? there is only the dns setting, ips is one thing, dns is another.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I put in the tubehax dns IPs, turned off OpenDNS and now when I try opening the Eshop or Smash Bros to update, it gives me error 105-4207 now. Thank you for help, any suggestions
You still have to use NNU Patcher to access eshop by running it and smash bros update still needs to be installed via the wup installer cause remember your not actually officially on FW5.5.0 just a con Firmware to make Ninti think you are fully but you still need wup to install game updates. Should do the trick though :)

Edit: to put tubehax in if your already connected to the internet the only thing you need to change different is Auto obtain dns and add> 107.211.140.065 to both settings which you already did have since changing from opendns which I did the same, just different addresses.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You still have to use NNU Patcher to access eshop by running it and smash bros update still needs to be installed via the wup installer cause remember your not actually officially on FW5.5.0 just a con Firmware to make Ninti think you are fully but you still need wup to install game updates. Should do the trick though :)

Edit: to put tubehax in if your already connected to the internet the only thing you need to change different is Auto obtain dns and add> 107.211.140.065 to both settings which you already did have since changing from opendns which I did the same, just different addresses.
Yes thank you, I did manage to do all those things including switch from OpenDNS to Tubehax, I am pretty sure I did successfully do the smash update with wupinstaller, now my problem is NNU Patcher gives me freeze/black tv screen every single time (after running after successfully triggering wupinstaller 1st, immediately going back into browser, hitting NNU Patcher link.) Thanks for helping

edit: also I am very sure I am successfully spoofing 5.5 with tvii still available, can still run wupinstaller fine

Last edited by yuyuyup,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Yes thank you, I did manage to do all those things including switch from OpenDNS to Tubehax, I am pretty sure I did successfully do the smash update with wupinstaller, now my problem is NNU Patcher gives me freeze/black tv screen every single time (after running after successfully triggering wupinstaller 1st, immediately going back into browser, hitting NNU Patcher link.) Thanks for helping

edit: also I am very sure I am successfully spoofing 5.5 with tvii still available, can still run wupinstaller fine
you dont run wup installer first, just run the kernel exploit then NNUpatcher, then run eshop

you only run WUPinstaller when you want to install a update from your SD card

Last edited by gamesquest1,

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you dont run wup installer first, just run the kernel exploit then NNUpatcher, then run eshop
Thank you for your help I get closer and closer to the answer, I am now successfully running the kernel exploit (the original, not the loadiine one.) trying the NNU Patcher does keep crashing to black, should I just keep trying with persistence?

Last edited by yuyuyup,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country

Sorry I missed your message somehow, I wasn't trying to be ignorant towards you. GQ1 has responded very well to your question so yeah do that, good job GQ was hot on that one, Mr Saviour!. :)

Last edited by Reecey,

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I missed your message somehow, I wasn't trying to be ignorant towards you. GQ1 has responded very well to your question so yeah do that, good job GQ was hot on that one, Mr Saviour!. :)
It's no problem, thank you also I can now run the OSdriver kernel exploit fine, but the NNUpatcher now freezes/black screen after every successful osdriver attempt

alex_seph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If i spoof my WiiU to 5.5 it's possible do acess the eShop and pre-order (more important, pre-load a game)? Xenoblade X it's right in the corner and it's look's like the performance of the game isn't going to be gook in a SD Card, considering that it's the first game of WiiU to have an optional installation on the HD.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If i spoof my WiiU to 5.5 it's possible do acess the eShop and pre-order (more important, pre-load a game)? Xenoblade X it's right in the corner and it's look's like the performance of the game isn't going to be gook in a SD Card, considering that it's the first game of WiiU to have an optional installation on the HD.
Huh? To answer your question, you can preorder with spoof and nnu patcher. I don't know how their preloading works though (if it installs but not available to x date on purchase or what).

Also, the loading times are fine on SD card, at least with the Japanese version. Haven't hit a long loading time. I haven't gotten too far though since I can't read Japanese.

alex_seph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Huh? To answer your question, you can preorder with spoof and nnu patcher. I don't know how their preloading works though (if it installs but not available to x date on purchase or what).

Also, the loading times are fine on SD card, at least with the Japanese version. Haven't hit a long loading time. I haven't gotten too far though since I can't read Japanese.

I see. I will wait some time, thanks.

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help! I'm trying to download the data packs for Xenoblade X, but that @#$% failed system update keeps blocking me. It wants to download that first. I go to the Xenoblade X packs and select "Download first" and then the System Update disappears, but it's not really gone. And the Xenoblade X packs never start downloading.

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay. I'm not sure what I did, but I got it to download. In the course of trying to troubleshoot, I restarted the Wii U 3 or 4 times, and that eventually cleared the "X" on download management. Then I just proceeded to use the NNU patcher as usual. The packs are downloading now. :yayu:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P