Homebrew WUP Installer error

TheRaptor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am using WUP installer to install games for the Wii-U. I copyed Zelda BoW en Captain Toad via USB Loader software to my SD card. The path is Install\Data\EUR\Games. Then I see the folders of the two games. When I try to install the games from WUP installer I got an error message: "no installable content found"

How can I solve this.

Reactions: Alexander1970

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wrong path the game needs to go in install folder only, those other folders are making ti where WUP installer can't read the game. Just cut/paste into correct folder or drag and drop.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I am using WUP installer to install games for the Wii-U. I copyed Zelda BoW en Captain Toad via USB Loader software to my SD card. The path is Install\Data\EUR\Games. Then I see the folders of the two games. When I try to install the games from WUP installer I got an error message: "no installable content found"

How can I solve this.

Hello.:)

The needed Path is

SD:\install\<Game Folder>

Ohneoooooooooooo Titel-2.jpg

TheRaptor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello.:)

The needed Path is

SD:\install\<Game Folder>

View attachment 197286

The problem is solved but when I try to install Zelda BoW update the console crashes. The only thing I can do is power off my Wii-U. And if I try to install New Super Mario Bros Wii I get the following error: Installation failed. Verify WUP files are correct & complete. DLC/E-shop require Sig Patch.

How can I solve it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guillotine