Gaming Would you buy splatoon since playing the demo??

Would you buy splatoon since playing the demo??

• Total voters

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have it pre-ordered. Not a full price title here, easily worth the £22.50 ($35) I have it pre-ordered for.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder why the UK version is so much cheaper? I'd try to order it for that price but there's a goddamn region lock.

It's a budget title in EU for some reason. It's £35 ($54) on eshop (yes, that's budget, full price eshop game is normally crazy ass price of £45-49.99).

So on top of that, it's just typical aggressive below RRP UK pricing. So physical copies end up at £25-30. Mine is from game collection + a voucher code from a while back to get it down to £22.50.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
It's a budget title in EU for some reason. It's £35 ($54) on eshop (yes, that's budget, full price eshop game is normally crazy ass price of £45-49.99).

So on top of that, it's just typical aggressive below RRP UK pricing. So physical copies end up at £25-30. Mine is from game collection + a voucher code from a while back to get it down to £22.50.

Lol, so I guess the US gets every other game cheaper then to make up for it.

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game will have 5 maps and 1 game mode at launch. I think I'll wait a few months for the content updates to make the game worth its shelve space, and then pick it up second hand. Hopefully by then Nintendo will have cracked and put in some kind of voice chat or at least communication options. Why not used the (obligatory) gamepad to store a bunch of custom messages we can shout out in the match? That shouldn't be too scandalous for Nintendo.

Reactions: Margen67

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
The game will have 5 maps and 1 game mode at launch. I think I'll wait a few months for the content updates to make the game worth its shelve space, and then pick it up second hand. Hopefully by then Nintendo will have cracked and put in some kind of voice chat or at least communication options. Why not used the (obligatory) gamepad to store a bunch of custom messages we can shout out in the match? That shouldn't be too scandalous for Nintendo.
That explains the low price in Europe. Oh well, I'm still gonna very much enjoy it.

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was planning on getting it before the demo because it looked fun. And the demo only confirmed it, so definitively. It's 40€ with the squid Amiibo too, so it's a fantastic deal.

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This one is actually a tough decision. This game should be $40 and I'm not confident people will still be playing if I wait for a price drop. Cleaning out the desk and selling old games on eBay is the only way im going to get this game at launch.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My boys are really hyped for this game, although I don't like the price it looks like the only new game for summer and maybe until Christmas.

So far the only deal I can find on here in the U.S. Is through Costco and that is only a few dollars.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Watched Splatoon's Nintendo Direct and it was very interesting, lots of clothing, ranking, free updates and the amiibos, well, I guess I'll buy it because it unlocks really cool content so if I find it for £10-ish at Toys R Us, sure.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or 69.99 CAD :mellow:
I knew it was you Candians fault all along. You go ahead and pay these outrageous prices set by Nintendo and because of that Nintendo thinks they can screw us Amaericans as well.

Blame Canada!

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew it was you Candians fault all along. You go ahead and pay these outrageous prices set by Nintendo and because of that Nintendo thinks they can screw us Amaericans as well.

Blame Canada!
Canada also gave us Justin bieber,aids, teen pregnancy, malaria, attacked america multiple times,kills bald eagles, did the JFK thing and destroyed the world economy get this is the thing about Canada that gets you most upset?

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/7EHimfmhrok?si=xpxDoYFxnBtuAR7P