ROM Hack Would it be possible to add Kanto to Black/White?

Janthran

Solarian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way? Just like, copy Kanto from Platinum and drop it in B/W?
I guess you'd also have to make a way to get there, but.. I don't know. Just thought I'd throw that idea out there.

AkiroWolfman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so, you can't just add one region from one game to another. It would take a great amount of programming which would be beyond most people on this forum. Not to mention it might not even fit into the game.

Janthran

Solarian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so, you can't just add one region from one game to another. It would take a great amount of programming which would be beyond most people on this forum. Not to mention it might not even fit into the game.
If you were to make it a new game.. Add all the regions into one, maybe. Would it be possible to do that?
We have all of the regions except Hoenn all made in the same engine now.

D

Deleted-236924

> Kanto
> Platinum

xD

Akirowolfman: It would fit in the rom if we expanded it to 512MB and repointed stuff.
How?
No idea.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It would be quite the challenge to port the files over perfectly, but I thought I would post this because it is kinda related.
This is actually showing progress. Man,you are sure going fast with the development of B/W hacking. I remember that it took forever (not sure if they already even did it) for earlier gen to have map hacks.. Thanks for the vid, I'll be watching ur progress :3

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
yeah is too fast but is still begining to porting and hacking 3d map (yeah i know is 2-3 month ago?), i just wondering about wb format (is archive ? since is include bmd0 and another stuff all in one) also bmd0. on bmd0 is have another extension on same root with bmd0 is BCA0, BMA0, BTA0(not all bmd0 file, almost none on map region, i found on zekrom 3d models), and BTP0(not all bmd0 file).

magic stamp o.o:
(nsbmd)bmd0 is mdl0 -->nitro model
magic stamp for support file for bmd0:
(nsbca)bca0 is jnt0 --> Joint Transformation (twice or >2)
(nsbma)bma0 is mat0 (twice or >2)
(nsbta)bta0 is str0
(nsbtp)btp0 is pat0 (twice or >2)
-----------------

is make me interesting "again" XD

@kazo: hm.. is just on land_data, and map_tex_set , right? or with other ... ?

some newbie want map editing is include all, but for now is just show nsbmd, edit btx (texture), permission, wb ... only. so is not ready for map editing, hehehehe porting is possible, but editing ,added, combined is need some skill on programming and porting. v_v that why not avaiable for now tools for that. i just say it impossible to hurry up develoment XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol