Hacking Would Hacking My Wii U Get My NNID/Nintendo Account Banned?

dreadisperfection

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Friend gave my the Wii U around New Years 2023, linked Nintendo Account w/ my newly created NNID to buy WWHD & Metroid Prime Trilogy (and then a month later nintendo shadow dropped Metroid Prime Remastered). I've been thinking of hacking it due to the Eshop closing and with Wii Us randomly starting to brick, I've been thinking of hacking it. Problem is, my NNID is linked to my Nintendo Account on Switch. If it would get me banned, is there a way to bypass that?

_TheGuy_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chances of a ban are slim to none on the Wii U. On the Switch itself, likely not gonna happen. Most of the bans there seem to be unpatched v1 Switch owners that play online with cheats or have their cfw enabled. I doubt Nint. gives a crap what you do on the Wii U these days so, go nuts.

My NNID is still solid and active after 5 years and online play isn't an issue.

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't think there is a risk as long as you are not cheating online or something like that.
But you could also launch the nand dumper directly from the browser exploit so your console doesn't even get modified for that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol