Woohoo! GBAtemp Milestone!

Heinrisch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe those 8,000 are awaiting activation of their accounts...
Most members are probably reading reviews and not asking stupid question.. oh that would be good
tongue.gif

S

Solidstate

I've been here since 2 weeks after it started - but my post count is pathetic. I only post when I have something interesting to say - and my life is dull as hell - hence the low post count. I also remember when the Internet was all fields.

Anyway thanks to GBATEMP - congrats and I hope you are here for years to come even though the name gets less and less relevant as time goes on.

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
w00t now lets put adds and get rich!!!

or even better sell the domain for 200,000 usd
cool.gif

Or even better we leave it as it is
shy.gif

memyselfandi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it's a little weird that this happened on 9/11....

What does this date have to do with anything?

it's a little weird that this happened on... Monday (or did it really happen during Sunday?)
it's a little weird that this happened NOT in the USA... (or since it was on the intranet, that statement really doesnt count)

also, I lost a blackberry in the airport this morning. has anyone found it yet?

ps. Congrats GBAtemp! This goes to prove even further that the people running this site are doing something (many things) right!!

eh? ur a little odd.... it's weird cuz of today's date, like, why would it happen to be today? i think you need to stop asking questions, lol
lecture.gif

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eh? ur a little odd.... it's weird cuz of today's date, like, why would it happen to be today? i think you need to stop asking questions, lol
lecture.gif

Yeah, now I get what you mean; This should have been posted on Friday September 9th 2006, when it actually happened. (Not on Monday September 11th.)

Thanks for the lesson
bow.gif

EDIT: I mean Saturday September 9th... See, Im still learning about these things.

Zythie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is seriously Amazing. Its great that 40,000 (damn) people from all over the world have united to discuss the NDS and GBA.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
lecture.gif

Yeah, now I get what you mean; This should have been posted on Friday September 9th 2006, when it actually happened. (Not on Monday September 11th.)

Thanks for the lesson
bow.gif

EDIT: I mean Saturday September 9th... See, Im still learning about these things.

Yes in theory it should have but we weren't paying attention. I only thought about it when I was asked last night how many members we had
ph34r.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
..and sometime, somewhere, speechless just complained that our e-penis got bigger, and that we're waiving it around for everyone to get a good long look.

Here's to 40,000 more!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Like totally rad man!!!