Homebrew [WIP] SafeSysUpdater

nickdos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Plug in the charger if you get the pink pixels. Apparently the dev cannot care to mention it in the op.

nickdos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Or perhaps it wasn't known to him, and if it was, he may have forgotten. There's no need to act like an asshole just because of an assumption you made.

We are in page 47 and still noone cares to put it in the op. Is that alright with you to have so many people get confused over this mess?

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
if you guys check the posts youll find lots of guys reporting pink dots....nothing new and well documented too.....thanks

davidlc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Plug in the charger if you get the pink pixels. Apparently the dev cannot care to mention it in the op.
This situation is pretty much a shot in the dark, there are many, many posts about people doing all sorts of things to get it to run (do an exorcise, open and close other apps, system format, try until you die, etc). If it worked for you congratulations, but it doesn't mean it's an universal fix, that's why it can't be on OP. All "solutions" are not reliable, it works differently for almost everyone.

Reactions: cpasjuste

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
This situation is pretty much a shot in the dark, there are many, many posts about people doing all sorts of things to get it to run (do an exorcise, open and close other apps, system format, try until you die, etc). If it worked for you congratulations, but it doesn't mean it's an universal fix, that's why it can't be on OP. All "solutions" are not reliable, it works differently for almost everyone.

yeah i agree. if we put in all reasons that success had been achieved it wd probably be too much like information overload, and subsequently too confusing.....

Reactions: cpasjuste

AugustoKazt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
1ffwwz.jpg

So is the firts time i go to this part (o3ds sysNAND 9.4 homemenu hax).

Is there for like 20 mins or more, if i hard reboot that will brick the console (i always check the Cias with Safesysupdater and always appears to being good and are the same Cias that i used on another 3ds to update to 9.2)

Last edited by AugustoKazt,

GinOkami428

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took the risk and downgraded, everything seems good as I downgraded from a 10.3.U red New 3DS to 9.2U! Off to see if CFW will work. What is recommended?

zezzo

The "Black Ace"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1ffwwz.jpg

Is there for like 20 mins or more, if i hard reboot that will brick the console (i always check the Cias with Safesysupdater and always appears to being good and are the same Cias that i used on another 3ds to update to 9.2)
gg no re

TheReturningVoid

0xAAAAAAAA
Trophies
XP
Country
~snip image~

Seeing as it's only verifying the files (and getting stuck in the process) and hasn't have any changed to your NAND yet, I think you should be safe to hard reboot. But don't take my advice without a pinch of salt, I'm just another user struggling to get past all the "Failed to get CIA file info" messages :P

AugustoKazt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
What?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Seeing as it's only verifying the files (and getting stuck in the process) and hasn't have any changed to your NAND yet, I think you should be safe to hard reboot. But don't take my advice without a pinch of salt, I'm just another user struggling to get past all the "Failed to get CIA file info" messages :P
So you think i have to take the risk of doing the hard reboot or keep waiting? Is there for like 1h

Edit: sorry isnt 1h is like 40mins or more

Last edited by AugustoKazt,

TheReturningVoid

0xAAAAAAAA
Trophies
XP
Country
What?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So you think i have to take the risk of doing the hard reboot or keep waiting? Is there for like 1h
I think so. If it's there for 1 hour verifying the MD5 sum of one file, something isn't right. Maybe wait for someone more experienced then me to give their two cents on the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, what about tacos?