• Start date
  • Views 8,487
  • Replies 41
  • Likes 2
D

Deleted-379826

OP
psxhax...
I'm sorry for doubting but that site hasn't proven to be very reliable.
Often spreading fake news.
Dang, it seems like sometimes it can be though, I guess this should be taken with a grain of salt in that case. Although, I'm surely hoping.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It would be neat to see CFW coming to all PS3's but I wouldn't get me hopes up that quickly tbh.
Obviously, the news could also just be real, but... if it was (seeing it was posted on August 7th), Wololo would've also covered it and I'm not seeing anything on his blog.
I'd take it with more then a grain of salt.

Here, have a shaker.

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Regardless of PShax legitimacy, i do hope this turns out to be true since it is about time newer firm-wares were hacked.

I have been checking that link for a while now and it seems like its moving along smoothly. Only time will tell if it is infact legit or not.

D

Deleted User

OP
Nothing else got released other than remote crash via webkit.
Apparently, userland is a thing but it seems fishy.
There's proof but still it's PSXHAX. Shitty site layout and unprofessional news team which spreads fake info.

D

Deleted User

OP
Here is the git for project PS3 playground.

https://github.com/esc0rtd3w/ps3-playground
I'd say wait until some of the bigger name hackers ave had a look and say it's clear before spreading links. Just because it looks legit doesn't mean it is. And just because it doesn't have code execution doesn't mean it can't do irrepairable damage. Especially considering half these "tests" are simple crashes.

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of the time, when i want news on playstation hax, i go to wololo.net.... or here, other than that, I hardly find anywhere else to trust. I mean who remembers how the past was all like "JAIL BREAK ANY PS3" Survey links, malware, viruses and spam phishing emails all the time.... torrent and download this." :wtf:

No, just a few sources are for me. No offense if the stuff is true. Just trying to be more positive without being a sucker. :ninja:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: