Beakershell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
After 14 hours.
I just... I can't believe this!! :wub:

Thank you so much my dear friend @Real.96!!

IFERlP9.png

14 hours? Damn this is sick. I only got a 5IV non-shiny in like 5 minutes, I have no patience for my game to hit that frame xDDD lol

GaleWindscar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey man! Great work! Thanks for this. I really love the Egg Seed feature since I RNG breed A LOT. :)
Would it be possible to have a feature that shows info of the egg available at the day care?

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did the calibration and timeline thing, it works now with the delay changed to 32, thank you. In other news, getting a 6IV or shiny variant of this was a nightmare because of the frame jumps in Aether Paradise, finally got one of these, though I couldn't tell it was shiny. It is, hooray, time for leveling up and bottle caps.

F46Ai5Q.jpg

Great job! Shiny Type Null is awesome!! Thank you for sharing!!! :D

After 14 hours.
I just... I can't believe this!! :wub:

Thank you so much my dear friend @Real.96!!

IFERlP9.png

Those IVs are way too good!!! xD Great work, and thank you for sharing!!! :D

Looks really nice! Though, could you be able to do other key combos for people with broken shoulder buttons. Im probably the only one though

We currently don't use the shoulder buttons in any key combos. :)

Hey man! Great work! Thanks for this. I really love the Egg Seed feature since I RNG breed A LOT. :)
Would it be possible to have a feature that shows info of the egg available at the day care?

You're welcome! And thank you for using our tool too!

That's actually a really good idea. I'm going to add it to our "Future Plans" section on the main post. Thanks!! :)

Any chance to get a video tutorial on wild pokemon rng? or just link me a text tutorial. Thanks!

A video tutorial for other types of RNG is a good idea. When I have some spare time, that is something I'd like to do. If anyone else has any free time to do so, then link it here please!!! :)

how to get nightly build. i signn up for the patreon already

Thank you!!! I sent you a message on Patreon. :)

Last edited by zaksabeast,

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Great job! Shiny Type Null is awesome!! Thank you for sharing!!! :D

Those IVs are way too good!!! xD Great work, and thank you for sharing!!! :D

We currently don't use the shoulder buttons in any key combos. :) As always, use google translate function, which is above the title, to get the transaltion.

You're welcome! And thank you for using our tool too!

That's actually a really good idea. I'm going to add it to our "Future Plans" section on the main post. Thanks!! :)

A video tutorial for other types of RNG is a good idea. When I have some spare time, that is something I'd like to do. If anyone else has any free time to do so, then link it here please!!! :)

Thank you!!! I sent you a message on Patreon. :)

Here there is the guide for type:null, Magearna and the other gift pokemon :)

Link

Now you can write theyr name next to this link in the first page xD

Last edited by Real.96,
Reactions: RustInPeace
D

Deleted User

@Real.96 is there an English version of your guide? I really want to RNG the Tapus but I cant understand the language the guide currently is in. Thank you!

EDIT - I had script blockers so I could not see the Google Translate option. Sorry! Ignore my post

I have a question though - Is it possible to RNG event pokemon from the Delivery guy?

Last edited by ,

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Real.96 is there an English version of your guide? I really want to RNG the Tapus but I cant understand the language the guide currently is in. Thank you!

EDIT - I had script blockers so I could not see the Google Translate option. Sorry! Ignore my post

I have a question though - Is it possible to RNG event pokemon from the Delivery guy?

Yes, i'm writing a guide also for event pokemon from delivery man :)

Beakershell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I'm helping the developer to find all the areas frame errors for all wilds. At the moment we found all the UBs areas, Route 1 and Route 2

I assumed that this will work like how we rng tapus right? Which mean every npc in that route/area will have effect on the frame advance.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I assumed that this will work like how we rng tapus right? Which mean every npc in that route/area will have effect on the frame advance.

This will work as the UBs rng. There are areas with 0 NPCs and areas with 1+ NPCs. We are trying to find the areas with 0 or 1 NPCs which are the best areas

Reactions: RustInPeace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol