Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

Dayfid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the appreciation! And great job on the rng! :D

If you took a screenshot, it'd be awesome if we could feature it in the main post!
Sadly I didn't take a screenshot, I forgot to but I took a picture with my phone.

ce33a90f49b8d2d38cb882152a2694d4.jpg

Hopefully that's good enough. :)

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want i can make some screen of this amazing tool. Of the Buttons menu and of some RNG :)

We'd enjoy seeing more people's RNG pics! From an external camera or screenshot!

Thanks!

EDIT: We want to see how people are using our tool. The goal for this is to help the community and provide something great for everyone. We'd love to see how this is getting accomplished by seeing what awesome things people are using this plugin for! :D

Last edited by zaksabeast,
Reactions: Real.96

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We'd enjoy seeing more people's RNG pics! From an external camera or screenshot!

Thanks!

EDIT: We want to see how people are using our tool. The goal for this is to help the community and provide something great for everyone. We'd love to see how this is getting accomplished by seeing what awesome things people are using this plugin for! :D
Unfortunately since I don't have a ton of time to play and sort of a completionist, I'm no where near endgame content or catching the legendaries but when I get to them and do the RNG I'll post a pic.

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately since I don't have a ton of time to play and sort of a completionist, I'm no where near endgame content or catching the legendaries but when I get to them and do the RNG I'll post a pic.

Awesome! Thank you!

But make sure to keep checking back - we've been trying to sort out other rng matters, so it could be useful to keep tabs on this!

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! Thank you!

But make sure to keep checking back - we've been trying to sort out other rng matters, so it could be useful to keep tabs on this!
Oh of course, staying up to date with everything I use is one of quirks if you will, i always check on my list of things I use to see if I'm up to date. Thanks for your hard work and cool plugin hope it continues to grow.

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh of course, staying up to date with everything I use is one of quirks if you will, i always check on my list of things I use to see if I'm up to date. Thanks for your hard work and cool plugin hope it continues to grow.

Awesome! Thank you so much! :)

Are new updates coming soon? :O

We're trying really hard to get an update ready, but with limited time and resources, it's not super easy. But don't worry, it'll come sooner than you know! ;)

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RNG'd an HP Fire Tapu Lele and a 6IV Bulu.
TzGgVZ1.jpg

But I forgot to save after the Bulu catch...but I was able to catch a 5IV Adamant one, so that's good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0