ROM Hack [WIP] New Super Mario Bros 2 REMIX

WekkinsWiiU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The world 1 demo should be coming out sometime between mid and late February. If anyone has any levels to contribute, now's the time to do so! BTW, world 1 is going to be Piranha Plant Plains, and will have a heavy focus on pipes and piranha plants.
so like New super luigi U's piranha plant plains? :P

SMG5

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgot about that. :P I haven't played that game in ages. But considering the fact I remember nothing about that game, I don't really think much inspiration will be drawn from it. ;)
lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm working on stopspammingthethreadhax right now I'm almost done

Reactions: GalladeGuy

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, due to some, uh, "life issues" I've been having lately, there's a good chance that the demo won't be coming out this month. Sorry for being a bit of a Hykem, but hey, life happens. I'll at least try to post some progress updates every now and then.

SMG5

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, due to some, uh, "life issues" I've been having lately, there's a good chance that the demo won't be coming out this month. Sorry for being a bit of a Hykem, but hey, life happens. I'll at least try to post some progress updates every now and then.
If you have life issues,that sucks.I'M SORRY

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have life issues,that sucks.I'M SORRY
Please stop spamming my thread like this. I have important announcements about the hack and here you are, posting crap like this for no reason. Unless you have something to contribute, please stop posting here.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, its been a while since I've made an update, so I guess I'll make a quick one now. The demo is still coming. Its just that my previously mentioned... "issues", have gotten much worse, and I'm almost never able to work on it. It'd be a really big help if anyone wants to make a world map for world 1, since I suck at 3D modeling. Also I changed the name to New Super Mario Bros 2 REMIX. Now maybe everyone will shut up about that name. :P I'll try to post more info as it comes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah just gamestream it if it's that bad