Winning an argument.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you ever noticed when someone wants to argue on the internet, they start by pointing out where you're wrong point by point while maintaining a steady slow stream of slander, and profanity. No matter how much you want resolution, they push some small unclear point, and ask that you answer their way or, they are morally superior? The best part is when you can track a conversation from bad to oblivion, just by watching how much they swear at you as the conversation moves on. In the end, they get angry, tell you exactly why they were right, even if they have no clue why they are even pushing a dead point. In the end, if you really think that cussing at me while pointing out that I was unwilling to answer questions phrased in the form of an insult is in fact a way to make yourself right? Then good for you. You called my "BS" I am clearly wrong, and bow to your insanity. You are he who is right, when I clearly knew nothing. >.> I guess something I will never understand is how very wrong I must have been to state my opinion, and then get flamed for page after page while being called a troll.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You missed a punctuation mark.
This makes you wrong.
I win, thread closed.

asshole

Couldn't resist
happy.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Technically, you just described yourself, back in the days of the IQ topic.

Scratch that, you just described yourself every time you start an argument. You make it as heated as possible and just when you've got enough people proving you wrong, you run off and act like you won.

Weakling.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof