Homebrew Wiiware, VC and Homebrew Forwarder ISO's

Kalidor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Jiiwah is a member of tgames.

And Nut nut ( helper and newser ) of wii addict , wait for the next release of 3 isos.

EDIT: I have created with 3 isos studio , 4 images , All works with ios 222 !

grog.gif
yaywii.gif
grog.gif
yaywii.gif
yaywii.gif

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if its possible for me to modify the dol sources to dynamically swap entrypoint to work on GX on first error instead of exit(0). would make the dols a little bigger, but more compatible.. no?

smashdude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFLAT, can you please link me to cIOS 249 so I can patch that? And then give me instructions on how I am supposed to organize my SD card based on what I downloaded from that link?

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
@xgekox yes you can make a forwarder that foints to a title in real nand, just use the wad to create it and then dont add the wad to emulated nand,

@M!NGO why not make it yourself? we have already made this too easy.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've got a different question...what kind of ISO ID should I give a forwarder?

I know there's a hard rule at the beginning of this thread (first post; the spoiler directly underneath the word "old"), but it still allows for 2 'random characters'

(eg.: Homebrew forwarder ISOs ID:
C??P00 PAL

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't think creating a forwarder for bootmii (directly) is possible: it actually loads before the USB loader, so by the time the loader is loaded, it'll be too late. I think it's best to create a forwarder to an applet that'll set the parameters correct to restart the wii into bootmii or sneek mode. I know bootmiiswitch can do the former, but for the latter...I don't know.

@mugotu: I know how much effort you and Spayrosam do to make things as easy as possible, but that doesn't make the actual creation a piece of cake. I followed all the instructions I could find to make me a forwarder for wiimc, but even though it created a nice rar-file with the ISO and good-looking covers, and wii game manager made it into a wbfs file without problems, the actual forwarder simply didn't work. Under 222, it blackscreens, and under 249 (base of 37), it gives the following error:

"error: openpartition (0x50000) -64 returned (ret = -64)"

(I use CFG v56-222, v5 of Hermes's 222 and rev 19 base IOS 37 of Waninkoko's cIOS...other ISO forwarders I downloaded work fine...this is the first one I try to make myself).

Oh, and when I try to run version 4 of 3ISO studio, my virus scanner warns me about "Win32:Malware-gen".

I'm sorry, but it just doesn't look 'too easy' to me.
mellow.gif

cliffwalker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a version 4? where is that found? I also get anti virus warnings when trying to dl the versions on this thread. I would love to try it, but it doesn't really look "easy"

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
cliffwalker said:
there is a version 4? where is that found? I also get anti virus warnings when trying to dl the versions on this thread. I would love to try it, but it doesn't really look "easy"
You can find it on page 32 of this thread (the download's on the middle of the page).

If you take a good look at the included "help" screen, it basically explains itself (I certainly can't make a more clear explanation than that). I could even make a full tutorial with screenies if I had more time. The reason I'm not doing it is just because I can't get it to work myself, and can't say where I went wrong.
unsure.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
spayrosam said:
here's the post with the v4 download link... but it took me forever to re-find the 3ISOs on google code webpage, this is probably a good link to keep track of because when the devs release v5, it should also be available on on the google code page.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-