Hacking WiiU Usb Helper ( Game Cube Injection ) Help

Karloskrc

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey man
Hello to all.

I tried installing Luigi's Mansion, but did I blame boo.dol?

Procedure: Select Luigi's mansion, select iso, usb helper, create the file.
Stall the game with wup-installer, I'll start it: Part of the Game Banner, Black Screen, boot.dol.

solution? Thanks a lot to everyone.
Where do yoy download the game i downloaded but it no recognize the region i tri to change it an still doesnt recognize

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I Got a Black Screen after Wii Logo (
and sometimes I got the error ''failed to create a memory card file'' )

With Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Please HELP !!

SucioLegacy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
As stated in the application :
View attachment 102683

So you need to click this button to install Nintendont and its configuration file on your sd card, which must be inserted in your Wii U while playing.

Hi Hikari, sorry to bother you, Im new, it seems you have knowledge and im looking for help, can't find solution anywhere else, i installed some wii and gc games, and they got black screen at certain points, those games were converted from wbfs to wup format by myself, only with three so far, the rest work fine, any idea of how fix it? The games so far are this: Bloody Roar Primal Fury (GC), Naruto Shippuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen SP (WII) and Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes (WII), TIA for your time and help.

angelbless45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im not sure if this is the correct thread but, Im having an error at the installation step. I copied all the ninetndont files as the tutorial says, had a correct GC ISO, used WiiUSB helper to inject, but the installation fails. Something about check for missing files? I had no error while injecting. Game I tried is Soul Calibur II.

Any help will be appreciated.

Peppe3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As stated in the application :
View attachment 102683

So you need to click this button to install Nintendont and its configuration file on your sd card, which must be inserted in your Wii U while playing.

I prepared my SD card but it always gives me an error. I'll give you a screenshot so you can know where to put the files. (the apps folder on the root is where I have the nintendont files, while I have another apps folder in the wii u folder, and if I put the fils there, it gives me an error)

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    11.4 KB · Views: 587

Guithug00

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I was having the same issue, i was forgetting to start haxchifw or any other cfw you use.
at the end u end up with a Apps folder on the root of the SD just like the attachments from Peppe3

lama89

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello there,
I am trying to use Wii U Usb helper to inject gamecube games.
However, the injection tool requires 2 isos in order to do the injection (specifically, for Super Mario Sunshine).
I don't understand where to get 2 isos since Super Mario Sunshine is only 1 iso of 1,35 GB (1.459.978.240 byte).
Do I have to split the Iso file of the game in 2?
Any help would make a great dfference!

Shady_Enigmar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is an old thread and all, but still have a quick question if anyone happens to know the answer:

When installing the injection with Wupinstaller, you no longer have to have the file on your sd card for nintendont to recognize it correct? It gets installed on the usb/hardrive like any other file?

Erxkum

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I know this is an old thread and all, but still have a quick question if anyone happens to know the answer:

When installing the injection with Wupinstaller, you no longer have to have the file on your sd card for nintendont to recognize it correct? It gets installed on the usb/hardrive like any other file?

AFAIK aftert you install it, everything is on the chosen storage(WiiU nand/external HDD), wup are just installation files.

PS: Don't install custom WUP directly on the WiiU nand, a bad WUP can brick the WiiU, you're safe installing on the external HDD.

Reactions: Shady_Enigmar

Shady_Enigmar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK aftert you install it, everything is on the chosen storage(WiiU nand/external HDD), wup are just installation files.

PS: Don't install custom WUP directly on the WiiU nand, a bad WUP can brick the WiiU, you're safe installing on the external HDD.
Nice, thanks a dozen bro

Chocas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all. Im trying to inject my copy of Luigi Mansion Gamecube to my Wii u through Wii U USB Helper. I have done all the steps, i think, and i always get a black screen when i try to run it. Can anyone please help me out? Im using CFW Mocha btw. thanks in advance

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't inject Gamecube games on Wii it's for Wii U look at the title of this thread "WiiU Usb Helper" not Wii.

Also, we're posting in the Wii U section. There was no reason to assume it would work on Wii.

If it's not for the Wii U why are you posting in the Wii U section?

Last edited by EmulateLife,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding