Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Yes, and it just never attempts to connect at all, I followed those directions exactly.
Does the Wiimote show up in the device list as a registered device?

An option (that I think is outdate but still works) would be the Toshiba bluetooth stack, but you'd need to either pay for it, or crack it.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

Hm. Okay, here's what I just did that worked.

1. Hit 1+2 on my Wiimote to enter pairing mode.
2. Right Click the Bluetooth Icon in the taskbar and hit "Join a Personal Network"
3. In the top left I hit "Add Device"
4. Selected "Input Device" (it may show up as Nintendo RVL-CNT-01 as well) and skipped the pin section.
5. Opened Dolphin and hit "Controllers" in the menubar.
6. I'm using "Emulate the Wii's Bluetooth Adapter" with Wii Remote 1 as "Real Wii Remote"
7. Enabled "Continuous Scanning" and hit "Refresh"

Controller registers.

supergamer368

🗿
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm. Okay, here's what I just did that worked.

1. Hit 1+2 on my Wiimote to enter pairing mode.
2. Right Click the Bluetooth Icon in the taskbar and hit "Join a Personal Network"
3. In the top left I hit "Add Device"
4. Selected "Input Device" (it may show up as Nintendo RVL-CNT-01 as well) and skipped the pin section.
5. Opened Dolphin and hit "Controllers" in the menubar.
6. I'm using "Emulate the Wii's Bluetooth Adapter" with Wii Remote 1 as "Real Wii Remote"
7. Enabled "Continuous Scanning" and hit "Refresh"

Controller registers.
Which Dolphin version is that? There’s no “emulate wii bluetooth” option (on 5.0)

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Which Dolphin version is that? There’s no “emulate wii bluetooth” option (on 5.0)
I'm on one of the later nightlies.

General rule of thumb with dolphin: there's really no reason to not use a nightly.

Crazy_Lion

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have two way of connecting Bluetooth. The first one when you double click on the bluetooth icon in the tray, which you already do, and thats why you can skip the pin number. Second way, right click on the bluetooth icon this time and click on join area network, then you will see add device, then press 1 and 2 on the wiimote it should pop. It will ask you again for a pin, but this time you can just click on next and youre done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users