Hacking WiiGator's Backup Launcher Game Compatibility list

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meowayne said:
Since Nuke has expressed his anger at Wiigator using his program to support piracy, and Wiigator having changed the name recently, I suggest you edit your thread titles as well and omit the "Gecko OS". The programm is now BackupLoader 0.1.
He already asked the mods.

kiba93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution (PAL) works for me
blink.gif
blink.gif
(just the FMV that lag extremely)
Super Mario Galaxy (PAL) still freeze at the 1st cutscene(need a save)
Mario and sonic at the OG(PAL) works fine but the 1st video at the start of the game is really slow

hope no one did these ones
biggrin.gif

Taker2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i don't know if some one have the same problem but zelda TP don't work for me also that he work with waninkoko backup loader

mada193

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok wonder if anybody can help me.I followed the guides for the loader install cios and dvdx etc.Insert the patched de blob disc and it recognises it then it brings up some loading text in the bottom left of the screen while the wii makes some weird noises.As i said this is for de blob,happens with both loaders.Any idea what i have done wrong?

alex27000

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello im newbie, im french (sorry for my english), i try with this loader :
Pimp my ride (pal) on wii pal 3.3e with standard AV cable it work fine.

Wazz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simple possible fix for SEGA Superstars Tennis (PAL) all you need to do is press the home button right at the point where it says SEGA and then simply press it again and the game should run normally. Hope it helped!

I have (PAL) Wii

nirst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I ran Samba de Amigo (PAL version) on my PAL Wii using the new 'Gecko OS' loader and found that the songs were out of sync. When I use Waninkoko's loader it works fine. Anybody else had this issue?

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried Boom Blox [PAL] yet on this new loader? I have downloaded it, but I think something went wrong when burning...

Also, I cannot get WiiFrii 2.3b to work, and I have an NTSC Wii, but do I even need to patch it to NTSC-U or can I force it within the program itself? Thanks!

Nightstalker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cosmo2389 said:
Has anyone tried Boom Blox [PAL] yet on this new loader? I have downloaded it, but I think something went wrong when burning...

Also, I cannot get WiiFrii 2.3b to work, and I have an NTSC Wii, but do I even need to patch it to NTSC-U or can I force it within the program itself? Thanks!
Try the option FORCE NTSC. I got Boom Blox to play perfectly when I did that with Boom Blox [NTSC].

Taker2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
EmperorOfCanada said:
Taker2 said:
i don't know if some one have the same problem but zelda TP don't work for me also that he work with waninkoko backup loader

Who is he?

Zelda TP pal with waninkoko's backuploader -------> works
Zelda TP pal withe geocko OS+backup loader --------> boot but not works

burn 1x with imgburn DVD-R verbatim

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
Could someone who has a working version of WiiFrii 2.3b possibly send it to me? Or link to where they downloaded it from?

I have found two to download so far and neither have worked... Other sites that host is require registration and to much bullcrap to do before I can actually download it, so I would really really appreciate it if someone could somehow get me a copy!

Thanks!

Nevermind... I think that my backup of the game is corrupt or something... I tried another and it began to patch...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, And you too :) +1