Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
No ^^ i don't have time to.
Like i said before , i started this theme 3 weeks ago , and could finish it only 2 days ago , due to lack of free time.

Btw , thank you all for your nice comments !!

EDIT : if anyone wants to do it (change the colors) , feel free to do it , you can do whatever you want with my stuff
it's not so hard , just do some color replacement with photoshop on all images
wink.gif

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
nice job mate !!!
some coverflow settings are really impressive !!!
i really like the first and third ones !

i can see you used a trick for the covers
wink.gif

you modified the language.ini , so you can set up the loader to french to get my covers , and still have english language displayed ^^

spayrosam

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for your comments
smile.gif

Normally I have everything on french but because the themes settings (you know 100 times sd switch)..
I was too lazy to add the language file..

Thanks for your covers
wink.gif

Edit:

btw: I have more new coverflow.. ( other themes )

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
spayrosam said:
Normally I have everything on french but because the themes settings (you know 100 times sd switch)..

you should consider to use FTPii , it's really convenient , no more need to move from my chair to add content to my SD or my HDD ^^

WhiteWingedKnigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Benjay said:
No ^^ i don't have time to.
Like i said before , i started this theme 3 weeks ago , and could finish it only 2 days ago , due to lack of free time.

Btw , thank you all for your nice comments !!

EDIT : if anyone wants to do it (change the colors) , feel free to do it , you can do whatever you want with my stuff
it's not so hard , just do some color replacement with photoshop on all images
wink.gif

I might just do that. You really created a awesome theme.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Benjay said:
Hi everyone !!

So this is my new theme for wiiflow , on a purple base.
It's called "Violet".

Here are some pics for a preview , but be sure the theme is much better than these ugly previews ^^
it also includes 4 different views for the coverflow.
I wish you will enjoy it !!

gameti.png
mainwc.png
settingsv.png

download link :
http://benjay.free.fr/wiiflow/violet.rar.

I'll try to do a little video this evening
wink.gif

Please Spayrosam add it to the list
smile.gif

Very nice theme Benjay, ive notice when scanning thru the games using the alphabet the letters dont show in the top corner, it kind of makes it hard when skipping thru the games to find the right letter?

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@geedub

Thanks for the info on the HBC ISO!

@all WiiFlow theme designers

Thanks for making this incredible loader that much better. I'm amazed at how flexible Hibern has made the coverflow options, and each theme feels like a different experience. WiiFlow has the best themes/development that I've seen for any loader. This thread is very organized, and complimentary to the hard work that Hibern has put in.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
pepxl said:
Very nice theme Benjay, ive notice when scanning thru the games using the alphabet the letters dont show in the top corner, it kind of makes it hard when skipping thru the games to find the right letter?

Sure ??
look in the top left corner , a white letter
wink.gif

It displays on my screen , but perhaps there was a problem with the .ini i uploaded.
Could you check please ??

@DSFanatic : I agree with you , the coverflow is really really flexible , you can do whatever you want with it.
It makes this loader actually the best available in my opinion.

Hibern

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks a lot for these themes. I like the new ones a lot too.
I'm sorry for those who mailed me and didn't get an answer, didn't have much time.
Please check that your theme is well adjusted for both 16:9 and 4:3, that the texture quality is good (-0.3 is just good enough in most cases), and that it's never slow. Disable the mirror effect (opacity 0) if it's useless, adjust the fsaa, etc.
Then send me your new or updated theme so i can add it to wiiflow 1.1.
Thanks.

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok i have to get this off my chest. my nihonflow theme has 1 critical error, and i have no idea how to fix it.

when you use my theme with the japanese language. some of the buttons are not labelled. i have tried everything, from changing it to 5 different fonts. to trying to fix up my translation in the language.ini, but nothing has worked.

i will keep trying again when i have time, but if someone has managed to fix it please tell me.

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, for anyone new to designing these themes, is this all still just a trial & error sort of deal, or has someone set up a nice tutorial somewhere? Anyone care to do a Sonic the Hedgehog theme?
wink.gif

isoku

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is this feature on most themes where when you hover over a certain game, the other games darken. Is there a way to disable this?

donnyp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Benjay, is their any way to change the color of your latest theme? The theme is incredible and i love the functions/looks to it.

Is it possible to make it like Blue or Red? Is it something you plan to do, or are you just leaving it violet like it is and thats all?

Would be cool to be able to choose which color you would like. haha. I was just curious, so thought id ask

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up