Homebrew Wiiflow mod forwarder wii u mode?

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I was wondering if there was a forwarder for this that is accessible from wii u mode. One that would boot me straight from wii u mode directly into wiiflow

If not then is there a forwarder for vwii mode. There was one in the pack but the modified date was 2013. I'm happy to use this if it's safe but I've read bad stories of installing wads that weren't designed for vwii mode. Is the forwarder in the pack safe or can someone point me in the direction of a safe forwarder.

Thanks

Reactions: ChoChoCup

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
Here you go put it in your wii u apps folder and launch it- boots title ID DWFA .
use haxchi with it (optional)
let me no how you get on.
i have haxchi images that goes with this forwarder if you want them?

Attachments

• hbl2WiiFlow.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 1,145
Last edited by kevinbrew,

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is perfect but I was looking for a version I could install with wupinstaller installer. So I never have to go into any homebrew channel.

One that I click on the main wii u start up screen and it just boots straight into Wiiflow. No going into any other app

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
This is perfect but I was looking for a version I could install with wupinstaller installer. So I never have to go into any homebrew channel.

One that I click on the main wii u start up screen and it just boots straight into Wiiflow. No going into any other app
Thats what using this with Haxchi Does and you also install this with wup.HAXCHI Works as a forwarder from the wii u menu

Last edited by kevinbrew,

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thats what using this with Haxchi Does and you also install this with wup. its a forwarder from your wii u menu
So do I have to get another ds game as I already have cbhc installed. I just install haxchi to another ds title.

Are there instructions for doing this. I dont want to fuck it all up

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Edit, don't worry. Found it

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
yes you have to get another compatible ds game. but this time you wont have to pay as you allready have sigpatcher

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
Heres My Haxchi iconTex
iconTex (11).png

Reactions: Ligeia and yusuo

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you ! How exacty do you use the Wiiflow icon ? I'd like to get a Wiiflow forwarder on Wii U mode too, but I'm not sure exactly how to do it. I already have CBHC installed on MK DS, I have another legit DS game (M64), is it okay to reinstall Haxchi on it even if I already have CBHC ?

Justinpufdbj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you ! How exacty do you use the Wiiflow icon ? I'd like to get a Wiiflow forwarder on Wii U mode too, but I'm not sure exactly how to do it. I already have CBHC installed on MK DS, I have another legit DS game (M64), is it okay to reinstall Haxchi on it even if I already have CBHC ?
I am not sure if you have already installed this or not. I am in the exact same situation as you. I want a wiiflow forwarder too. I am currently using hbl2hbc channel and i edited the hbl2hbc.txt with the wiiflow title. Originally i launched hbl2hbc from the Homebrew launcher, i changed the text and the logo, and everything worked. Then i found out a forwarder channel for hbl2hbc. I installed it and it runs the same. The only problem is that i can't change the text, or the logo so it isn't perfect, but it gets the job done. I have been looking noon-stop for a wiiflow channel for wii u. I will look into what kevinbrew provided and see what i can figure out about it.
If you're still having issues with it then I'll figure out a way to make it work. If you've already made it work, what did you do? (It will save me time trying to figure it out.)
I have CBHC installed as well but I think (I'm not 100% sure yet so don't try anything if you haven't already) that the HaxChi that you already have installed needs to be moved to the USB, then unplugged so it does not get overwritten.

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well I haven't installed another channel, I did the same thing as you (using an edited hbl2hbc forwarder), it does the trick well even if it's not perfect"visually-wise". I found out how to edit the hbl2hbc forwarder text and image files but that would require me to install it a second time and I don't wanna take the risk if it doesn't work as intended...

jul16ares

Trophies
XP
Country
France
My best solution is to play ps1 games with modded psp on crt pc monitor with sound... But that setup is one player only.
Love a retroarch ps1 core, maybe one day...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • light27 @ light27:
    fun fact
  • light27 @ light27:
    the first time i ever played on a wii u EVER was when I was getting my ear tubes removed
  • light27 @ light27:
    i was playing wii party
  • light27 @ light27:
    u*
  • light27 @ light27:
    but i only got to play for like
  • light27 @ light27:
    3 seconds
  • light27 @ light27:
    younger me would've never thought that I would have a wii u now
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, i wanted a Wii u as a kid when i watched a Mario kart 8 commercial on tv
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I had a Wii-U it sucked lol
    Even hacked it sucked lol
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    nah the Wii U wasn't bad
    +1
    the hardware is good
    The controller sucked
    it has good games, just not enough of them
    +2
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    the indie games on wii u were amazing though
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    and also some of nintendo's first party games
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    some of the best selling games on the switch are wii u ports (that are priced way too high
    like come on 60 for a game thats a decade old??)
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @ColdBlitz, i forgot breath of the wild released for the Wii u
    $60 for a game that's a decade old might be unheard of on PC but actually is not uncommon on consoles
    +1
    especially Nintendo because they only ever lower the price of games when they do a greatest hits/platinum hits/players choice re-release
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, and the HD collections released for 7th gen consoles too
    but they don't seem to have done any of those for the switch yet and maybe never will
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    I think we all forgot breath of the wild released for the wii u tbh
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, tbh the HD collections are more justified since they include more than just 1 game per copy
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, tbh the HD collections are more justified since they include more than just 1...