Colombia
1666545704277.png

fledge68

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys, for some reason my Wii Cursor is just non-existent in WiiFlow after returning to WiiFlow from booting a game, have to plug my Gamecube Controller in for a Cursor or Reboot WiiFlow completely each time. It's really annoying and I've never had this problem before, any idea what this could be to fix it?
first off what type of game? wii or plugins?

OfficialRammy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
first off what type of game? wii or plugins?
So when I first boot up WiiFlow everything is fine, my Wii Remote disconnects, I hold 1 & 2 then it comes back on with a cursor. I am using the latest version of WiiFlow with Tetsuo plug in pack. I have it set to return to WiiFlow after pressing home after playing a game. When it returns me to WiiFlow my Cursor is non existent, I have to either plug in a controller to the wiimote and my cursor is there via analog only OR I reboot WiiFlow entirely, shit's hella annoying. I don't understand what's causing it

fledge68

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when I first boot up WiiFlow everything is fine, my Wii Remote disconnects, I hold 1 & 2 then it comes back on with a cursor. I am using the latest version of WiiFlow with Tetsuo plug in pack. I have it set to return to WiiFlow after pressing home after playing a game. When it returns me to WiiFlow my Cursor is non existent, I have to either plug in a controller to the wiimote and my cursor is there via analog only OR I reboot WiiFlow entirely, shit's hella annoying. I don't understand what's causing it
So you are talking about a wii game right?

How are you starting wiiflow? Hbc? Forwarder channel? Priiloader?

fledge68

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: impeeza

OfficialRammy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok now i wonder where did you get the forwarder wad and how long ago did you install it? it might be one of the bad ones i put out briefly a few years ago that don't disable AHBprot like they should.

you should download and use the wiiflow chanel installer - https://www.mediafire.com/file/odv5cp3d6hda1pu/WiiFlow_Channel_Installer_v1.1.zip/file
Okay so update on this situation my controller is getting worse, I’ve tried multiple WiiMotes, the cursor just disappears on the Home Screen, in games, WiiFlow it’s spreading like a virus I have to constantly pull my batteries out and load them back in, I’ve became a Wii Remote reloading pro it’s driving me insane and I have no idea what’s causing it cause when the cursor shows up it works absolutely fine it just keeps going off all the time when I load into something new

fledge68

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so update on this situation my controller is getting worse, I’ve tried multiple WiiMotes, the cursor just disappears on the Home Screen, in games, WiiFlow it’s spreading like a virus I have to constantly pull my batteries out and load them back in, I’ve became a Wii Remote reloading pro it’s driving me insane and I have no idea what’s causing it cause when the cursor shows up it works absolutely fine it just keeps going off all the time when I load into something new
Maybe bad sensor bar?

Reactions: impeeza

OfficialRammy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe bad sensor bar?
Can sensor bars just Instantly malfunction? It's brand new and only a year old :unsure: looks like I'll have to pick me up a new one today

Any Idea why PlayStation is crashing WiiFlow and causing a Reboot every time I try and go on it? I'm using Tetsuo Shiima Plug In pack, my games are laid out like this and this is the plugin I am using. Any help guys? :( @fledge68 @RunningSnakes @Tetsuo Shima?

Attachments

• WiiSXRX Plugin.PNG
    WiiSXRX Plugin.PNG
    39.1 KB · Views: 37
  • WiiSXRX.PNG
    WiiSXRX.PNG
    53.4 KB · Views: 36

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hard saying. But with all the issues you are having recently has me convinced file corruption is the root cause.

Is the sensor working or not working outside of WFL?

I was under the impression you were using pack 12 but now these issues still exist after using pack 6?

Are you using WIISXRX 2022? This emulator will only play games from SD. Are you positive you have the correct BIOS in the correct folder location?

It seems to me you have suddenly stumbled upon an awful lot of issues in a very short time.

• Sad
Reactions: OfficialRammy

OfficialRammy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hard saying. But with all the issues you are having recently has me convinced file corruption is the root cause.

Is the sensor working or not working outside of WFL?

I was under the impression you were using pack 12 but now these issues still exist after using pack 6?

Are you using WIISXRX 2022? This emulator will only play games from SD. Are you positive you have the correct BIOS in the correct folder location?

It seems to me you have suddenly stumbled upon an awful lot of issues in a very short time.
File Corruption was sounding like the answer but everything else is running perfectly, the only issue I have is Playstation :( Atari 2600 was fixed using your patch, all the missing box covers are now showing.

I know what I'm doing so I'm flying through it trying to get this ready for Xmas for the family.

My sensor is doing it outside of WF so I'm putting it to a dodgy Sensor Bar atm, going to pick up a new one today to test it.

Bios is in the correct place, no issues there.

I am using WIISXRX 2022 from SD, I was playing crash bash perfectly the other day, but as soon as I added more games it just won't let me back in it. Am I supposed to have them in Folders? It couldn't be a bad .bin file causing it to reboot WiiFlow could it? I'm baffled mate honestly

Reactions: RunningSnakes

OfficialRammy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have only 1 PS1 game installed atm. Let me add a few more to see if i can reproduce the issue.
Okay, strange update.. I cut my PS1 games and moved them out of the iso's folder and left crash bash in there (As I know this runs fine) It loaded it with box art no problems, but It's showing the damn Wii Background again WTF is going on

EDIT: - I changed the magic number from Platform.ini as It was different, all are working fine thank god! Now I just need to find out what game WiiFlow really doesn't like :glare:

Last edited by OfficialRammy,

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I have promising news.

Earlier i tested my only PS1 game with 2022 emulator. It booted and played fine, but the game was installed by itself. Now i added 2 more games Crash Bash being one of them and none of the games played (black screen freeze). The fix is to put the games into their own separate game folders inside the isos folder. All 3 play fine with this setup.

Art is showing up correct for me. Please use the original magic number for RX 2022 on platform.ini and plugin.ini. Make sure background is named correctly as well. There has to be a small detail you are overlooking.
Post automatically merged:

Also, all 3 games are bin/cue.
I have hundreds of PS1 games which i too converted with CD Image (that program is excellent), and went a step further and converted all to CHD. I use RetroArch on my PC and CHD is supported (saves so much space). I have a few batch files i can drop the games onto for quick converting back and forth.

Now after testing a few games on this emulator, i am truly shocked how well it performs on Wii. Simply Fantastic!

Last edited by RunningSnakes,

OfficialRammy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did exactly what you said and I found the culprit after HOURS. It was Mortal Kombat Mythologies, WiiFlow really didn't like that copy and was causing the issue. Just one other slight problem, WiiFlow is showing me 37 Games when I have 44, It really doesn't want to show some games for some bizarre reason, mainly resident evil's, I guess I'll have to try different dumps :unsure: baffled why they ain't there though

Playstation on Wii has come such a long way, I want to fill my SD with a personal collection cause even the ones that are unplayable/don't run that great. I have high hopes they will work in future

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are all the games not showing up multi-disc games? If so, the regex fix chrondelta made available is likely to fix the issue.
Post automatically merged:

Here is the regex line...

Attachments

• Line 128.txt
    166 bytes · Views: 32
Last edited by RunningSnakes,

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you do with this? :wtf: Is it a Bat file?
NO, it is a plain text file. Copy & Paste that line
to the wiiflow_lite.ini file.

The file is located at...apps/wiiflow folder.

Open the wiiflow_lite.ini file with notepad+ and scroll down to [PLUGINS] section which is at line 128 for me, it should be on a similar line for you. Copy & Paste the provided line over the entire line that starts with...
filename_skip_regex= ... Then save.

This should fix any game with the name disc or disk in the title to make them visible/playable through WFL.

OfficialRammy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NO, it is a plain text file. Copy & Paste that line
to the wiiflow_lite.ini file.

The file is located at...apps/wiiflow folder.

Open the wiiflow_lite.ini file with notepad+ and scroll down to [PLUGINS] section which is at line 128 for me, it should be on a similar line for you. Copy & Paste the provided line over the entire line that starts with...
filename_skip_regex= ... Then save.

This should fix any game with the name disc or disk in the title to make them visible/playable through WFL.
See.. this is why we LOVE YOU, It worked you legend! Thank you so much

LDigital

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi again, Would it be possible in the next update to make it so that holding left or right constantly scrolls the covers at high speed rather than having to press the button multiple times?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...