OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
WiiFlow v4.0.6b r838 Pack - The Masterpiece Pirate's Edition

New Updates:
* Updated WiiFlow to rev 838 (Many bug fixes including SD emunand fix)
* Changed "Info" Button to "Help" Button and fixed "Go" button size/position in game installation menu
* Added plugin partition autosave feature so that we don't need to change it when roms are on several partitions (Thanks Fledge68)
* Language files update
* Added "WF-Priiloader-Forwader-Loader-DWFA.dol" for priiloader in order to use WF as System Menu replacement
* Updated D2X CIOS to v10 (rev52/53 Wii Editions)
* Updated Carbonik Abz theme to 4.0.6+ with many bugfixes especially for 16:9 mode
* Updated Devolution/loader to rev169
* Faster Boot using Wii Savegame Emulation
* Updated Uneek2o to rev 95 Beta 4 (Back on track - Thanks OverJoy)

Older Updates:
* Wiimote info in Home Menu
* Updated DM(L) wads and bin files to v2.6 (Fixed wads)
* Added Atari2600 and Playstation 1 Emulators (With Bios files and Disc Tools)
* Added new plugins to Basic source_menu ini
* Added Neek 00000008.app files in case the bin files won't work for DM, DML and QF (check Neek_app folder)
* Added old Devolution app + loader v160 in addition to v169
* Updated Genplus-GX to mod7 i.e. v1.7.3 and fixed the plugin inis, also added SegaCD Bios files (genplus\bios)
* Fixed ScummVM plugin ini (Roms actually work now)
* Added WiiSx and Wii64 saves folder if abscent saves won't work (works only on FAT(32) not NTFS)
* Fixed loading "All Plugins" when too many exist
* WiiU ready (vWii "Shutdown" and "Return to" fixed)

Direct Link: <illegal content -rp>

As ususal Full info in my Sig's download link
Happy new 2013
Abz :)

Reactions: WiiFreasko

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
WiiFlow v4.1 Final r839 Pack The Masterpiece is ready with new extras especially for vWii users:

New Updates:
* Updated WiiFlow to rev 839 (Many bug fixes including SD emunand fix)
* Added plugin partition autosave feature so that we don't need to change it when roms are on several partitions (Thanks Fledge68)
* Language files update
* Added "WF-Priiloader-Forwader-Loader-DWFA.dol" for priiloader in order to use WF as System Menu replacement
* Updated Carbonik Abz theme 16:9 views
* Added FanArt Downloader and Creator to the pack for FanArt fans :)
* Added WiiFlow Channel - Clouds v15 for vWii (Thanks Fix94)
* Added Fix94's d2x cIOS Installer Mod v2.2 for vWii (Link)
* Updated Wii64 Plugin to "Autoboot Edition" (Thanks Drexyl)
* Added nmm2gci-v0.2-suloku and gcmm-v1.4-suloku GC savegame Tools to GC_PC_Tools.rar

Carbonic Abz updates:
Many bugfixes especially for 16:9 mode in all modes (16:9 brewflows and Emuflows are now up to date too with many new ones)
Changed "Info" Button to "Help" Button and fixed "Go" button size/position in game installation menu
8yb39f.jpg

Direct Link: <illegal content -rp>
Full info Here as usual
Happy new year

Abz
:)

Reactions: DaveZ_227451

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you so much, I was going to update to wiiflow 4.1 anyway, so I said what the heck , why don't I try this pack ?
It's wonderful, it's everything you possibly would want to get out of wiiflow, and everything is prepacked and ready to go !
It took me a little work to rearrange the games folders for the various plug ins on my HDD, but it was easier then editing each and every one ini files.....;)

I've got one question though: There are a lot of plugins already configured and available on the menu with nice icons by pressing the B button, however I don't care about each and every one of them.
How do I go about removing unneeded plug ins ? What files do I have to delete in the plug ins folder ?
Or would you recommend to start with a fresh installation of wiiflow and simply add one by one my desired plug ins ?
I really only need a few, like GB, GBC, Nes, SNES, Genesis, PC engine and maybe Atari 2600/XL....
Thank you for the great work !

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Thank you so much, I was going to update to wiiflow 4.1 anyway, so I said what the heck , why don't I try this pack ?
It's wonderful, it's everything you possibly would want to get out of wiiflow, and everything is prepacked and ready to go !
It took me a little work to rearrange the games folders for the various plug ins on my HDD, but it was easier then editing each and every one ini files.....;)

I've got one question though: There are a lot of plugins already configured and available on the menu with nice icons by pressing the B button, however I don't care about each and every one of them.
How do I go about removing unneeded plug ins ? What files do I have to delete in the plug ins folder ?
Or would you recommend to start with a fresh installation of wiiflow and simply add one by one my desired plug ins ?
I really only need a few, like GB, GBC, Nes, SNES, Genesis, PC engine and maybe Atari 2600/XL....
Thank you for the great work !
Thank you for your sweet words.
This is the main purpose for making this pack it's: "Noob friendly, Pro capable" :P
To remove or edit icons you need to edit the source_menu.ini file in source_menu folder
I already made a basic source menu ini file in the pack you might give this a try or make your custom one :)

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you for your sweet words.
This is the main purpose for making this pack it's: "Noob friendly, Pro capable" :P
To remove or edit icons you need to edit the source_menu.ini file in source_menu folder
I already made a basic source menu ini file in the pack you might give this a try or make your custom one :)
Oh, I see, all I need to do is remove unwanted entries from the source_menu ini file......that sounds easy enough ( again ) and better then messing up with the plugins folder !
Thanks again for the hard work, and also for constantly updating this pack, sometimes it seams that you are a step ahead of the official wiiflow topic and get your updates packed and ready to go before the official latest wiiflow relise !
Cheers ;)

wiimanofthenorth

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just installed this pack.

I've tryied to update the custom_titles.ini

I'm using notepad in windows to make the changes. Wiiflow doesn't seem interested in the updates. I'm not even sure if it's taking the default custom_titles.ini in first place??

The default custom_titles.ini doesn't have a blank line before [TITLES] which I've added and removed... no change in Wiiflow.

I would like to add the following

RV2P5D = Game Party 2
RKHP52 = Kung Fu Panda 1: Legendary Warriors
RLBPWR = LEGO Batman 1: The Videogame
RLIP64 = LEGO Indiana Jones 1: The Orginal Adventures
RGWP41 = Rayman Rabbids Go Home
RTUPKM = Secret Files 1: Tunguska
RCJP8P = Conduit 1
RZDP01 = The Legend of Zelda 1: Twilight Princess
SOUP01 = The Legend of Zelda 2: Skyward Sword
ROWP08 = Okami

Since for some strange reason wiiflow likes to forget about numbers before a colon? I want to put a 1 in so that the games come in order! And that wiiflow can't handle the O with a line above it for ROWP08 = Ōkami

Wiiflow just doesn't seem interested in the custom_titles.ini

EDIT: I've just taken off Parental control. Then I've just used wiixplorer to insert a line-break and then told wiiflow to update the GameTDB download. It seems to work now?

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Nice bundle Abz , im just not sure you should be bundling vWii bits in there ,its only going to confuse people , i could imagine people thinking because you suggested it has vWii extras , if they didnt know better they would be led to think all this is functional on the vWii .. just trying to save you the ear ache :)

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nice bundle Abz , im just not sure you should be bundling vWii bits in there ,its only going to confuse people , i could imagine people thinking because you suggested it has vWii extras , if they didnt know better they would be led to think all this is functional on the vWii .. just trying to save you the ear ache :)
well it is...FULL of illigal content like spreading cios wads in these packs.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Everything should work in vWii except Gamecube games and neek2o
Hopefully vWii Neek will be out soon and used by the loader (optimism)
As for Gamecube mode only tueidj's Devolution should work later when wiimote support is added.
Only apps and tools/channels that are tested on vWii and confirmed to be working fine are added here since vWii lacks the brick protection methods that the Wii uses
I will be adding a detailed section for vWii in the readme file later

Btw: a new pack is out with few fixes

WiiFlow v4.1.1 Beta Mod r841 Jumbo Plus Pack The Masterpiece - Pirate's Edition:

New Updates Since v4.1:
* Updated WiiFlow to rev 841
* Removed update nag screen from SNES and NES Plugins mod11 dols (Thanks Fledge68)
* Added WiiFlow Channel Installer v1.1 by Fix94
This is an alternative method to install The WiiFlow Forwarder and the Hidden Plugin Loader Channels on both Wii and WiiU/vWii
The default WiiFlow Forwader v14b by Fix94 is installed using this method
You can replace the forwarder by the one provided in this pack (i.e. Clouds) or your favorite one using a Wad manager

* Fixed Devo v160 files (Old ones were not original files - Thanks ToddofWar420 for testing & reporting )

Older Updates:
* Changed "Info" Button to "Help" Button and fixed "Go" button size/position in game installation menu
* Language files update
* Updated Carbonik Abz theme to 4.0.6+ with many bugfixes especially for 16:9 mode in all modes
* Added FanArt Downloader and Creator to the pack for FanArt fans :)
* Added WiiFlow Channel - Clouds v15 for vWii (Thanks Fix94)
* Added Fix94's d2x cIOS Installer Mod v2.2 for vWii (Link)
* Updated Wii64 Plugin to "Autoboot Edition" (Thanks Drexyl)
* Added nmm2gci-v0.2-suloku and gcmm-v1.4-suloku GC savegame Tools to GC_PC_Tools.rar
* Wiimote info in Home Menu
* Updated DM(L) wads and bin files to v2.6 (Fixed wads)
* Added Atari2600 and Playstation 1 Emulators (With Bios files and Disc Tools)
* Added new plugins to Basic source_menu ini
* Added Neek 00000008.app files in case the bin files won't work for DM, DML and QF (check Neek_app folder)
* Added old Devolution app + loader v160 in addition to v169
* Updated Genplus-GX to mod7 i.e. v1.7.3 and fixed the plugin inis, also added SegaCD Bios files (genplus\bios)
* Fixed ScummVM plugin ini (Roms actually work now)
* Added WiiSx and Wii64 saves folder if abscent saves won't work (works only on FAT(32) not NTFS)
* Fixed loading "All Plugins" when too many exist
* WiiU ready (vWii "Shutdown" and "Return to" fixed)

Full details and links in my signature :)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
The default custom_titles.ini doesn't have a blank line before [TITLES] which I've added and removed... no change in Wiiflow.

Wiiflow just doesn't seem interested in the custom_titles.ini

EDIT: I've just taken off Parental control. Then I've just used wiixplorer to insert a line-break and then told wiiflow to update the GameTDB download. It seems to work now?
Thanks for testing and reporting.
I'll add those lines to the custom titles file on my next update too :)
So do I need to insert that empty line too?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Removed all the links as they contain LOADS of pirate warez (cIOS, IOS, MIOS, etc.) in them. Also Abz, I'm sure we've told you a lot of times before, stuffing illegal things in your sig (PIRATE'S PACK) doesn't make them LEGAL.

wiimanofthenorth

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for testing and reporting.
I'll add those lines to the custom titles file on my next update too :)
So do I need to insert that empty line too?

Sorry I missed this yesterday, with all the "fun" I was having with my wii...

The answer is yes, you do.

At least going by what it says on...

https://sites.google.com/site/wiiflowiki4/custom-titles

"(ALSO: When creating this file there must be a blank line at the top of the file before the [TITLES] section)"

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Sorry I missed this yesterday, with all the "fun" I was having with my wii...

The answer is yes, you do.

At least going by what it says on...

https://sites.google.com/site/wiiflowiki4/custom-titles

"(ALSO: When creating this file there must be a blank line at the top of the file before the [TITLES] section)"
I thought your silence means "yes" so I went ahead and fixed the file yesterday, actually it's in the pack already.
Also added your custom titles while editing.
Thank you for reporting this bug
:)

wiimanofthenorth

Trophies
XP
Country
Just a suggestion, but I think you might want to reword

"*Latest Forwarder Channel: WiiFlow Clouds Forwarder Channel v14b, Neek2o nswitch Channels for real and Emunands & WiiFlow Loader hidden channel v2 + WiiFlow Clouds Channel v15 for vWii"

I read that the first few times as that the hidden channel v2 was for the vWii. Since they're grouped in bold, I missed it as being something important to zap in to my normal Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum