EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaydrian said:
Amber Lamps said:
Wow another Mario game and this time who will Nintendo fine over a million bucks to?

I still haven't beat any of these games:
Super Mario 64, Yoshi's Story, Paper Mario, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, and New Super Mario Bros.

Seems like well, did we really need another rehash already? lol
Its not a rehash, its every bit of a sequel as Super Mario World is to Super Mario Bros 3. Nintendo shows people with this game why we game in the first place, with this they have perfected 3D gaming.

5 hours worth of play with this and I can't see no other 3D game being better, this is from a very picky gamer.

A very picky gamer without very picky grammar.
ohmy.gif
wink.gif

Seriously though, this game looks balls awesome and i can't wait to check it out tonight. And because of Gaydrian's glowing stance, it looks like it might live up to the hype.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
Gaydrian said:
Amber Lamps said:
Wow another Mario game and this time who will Nintendo fine over a million bucks to?

Super Mario 64, Yoshi's Story, Paper Mario, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, and New Super Mario Bros.

Its not a rehash, its every bit of a sequel as Super Mario World is to Super Mario Bros 3. Nintendo shows people with this game why we game in the first place, with this they have perfected 3D gaming.

5 hours worth of play with this and I can't see no other 3D game being better, this is from a very picky gamer.

A very picky gamer without very picky grammar.
ohmy.gif
wink.gif

Seriously though, this game looks balls awesome and i can't wait to check it out tonight. And because of Gaydrian's glowing stance, it looks like it might live up to the hype.
My brain is trying to adjust to the real world again.
tongue.gif

Lube_Skyballer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm surprised GBAtemp isn't n00bflooded. You know. Like at the time with the release SSBB. That was just crazy. There were around 300 posts in like half an hour o_0

BaconXBits

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plan to BUY this game (holy shiiit), does anyone know if it forces you to install a new firmware? I'm on either 4.0U or 4.1U right now.

Amber Lamps said:

This isn't the Halo 3 forums, bud.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why are people THIS STUPID?!?!?!?

EDIT: Just looked through the registration pages, and the user has to agree AT LEAST 3 TIMES not to request ROMs, WADs and ISOs. WTF? What is wrong with these n00bs?!?!?

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BaconXBits said:
I plan to BUY this game (holy shiiit), does anyone know if it forces you to install a new firmware? I'm on either 4.0U or 4.1U right now.

afaik it doesnt even ask to update if you are on 3.2

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jaouad said:
I have a pal wii and I get green screen, should I force it pal ?

trying it would be less effort than asking this question...

what works fine for me on pal wii (after getting green/black screen) is

force ntsc, force english, 002 fix on

you need ios56 installed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH