Wii #XXXX - Super Mario Galaxy 2 (USA)

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No nfo!?!? i like reading them!

I wish i could play it now. but i have it on pre-order. and if i play it now, i will play all day today and tomorrow and beat it before i get it

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, finally it's here............let's see how it runs now................if............
wink.gif

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I just downloaded it..its a 4.37gb iso just like all the rest..but when I go to WiiU 1.1 to get rid of any updates, it says under name that its called SUPER MARIO GALAXY MORE..should I just wait for the official scene release or is this game fine??

Xale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
surprisingly this has no crazy ap thing to worry about, i put it on my hard drive and played it just fine, it comes up as the name SUPER MARIO GALAXY MORE, but its fine

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
4.37 gb is a waste of bandwidth mate, should have just got the scrubbed version! and it does say 'SUPER MARIO GALAXY MORE', just edit the name as you copy it to your usb drive! its still the final release, i've downloaded from three different uploaders and each one says 'SUPER MARIO GALAXY MORE'

i never understand why people want the unscrubbed version.....
if you downloaded an unscrubbed version, being 4.7gb! its a huge downloaded! and as you copy the iso to your wbfs/usb drive it scrubs its self any way....making it a lot smaller!

just seems like a waste of time to me!

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if you downloaded an unscrubbed version, being 4.7gb! its a huge downloaded! and as you copy the iso to your wbfs/usb drive it scrubs its self any way....making it a lot smaller!

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fishykipper said:
4.37 gb is a waste of bandwidth mate, should have just got the scrubbed version! and it does say 'SUPER MARIO GALAXY MORE', just edit the name as you copy it to your usb drive! its still the final release, i've downloaded from three different uploaders and each one says 'SUPER MARIO GALAXY MORE'

Oh I burn to disc anyway..I dont use a USB loader..I already have a mod chip and my wii is soft modded so I can just burn this and Im good to go..just wanted to make sure this was the final release and not some pre release or anything. Thanks for the info. Will burn now. Can't wait to play this, and unlike the New Super Mario Bros Wii game, I can actually play this in my Disc Channel and not have any issues right? The New Super Mario Bros Wii game I still have to play in my backup launcher because it won't work any other way

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, is this working with an Wiikey II or not? I mean just hardmod, no softmods! Some people said yes in the other Thread, some no. Anyone can be clear? =)

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fishykipper said:

It took me 12 min to download..I have a really fast internet connection.

dippyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok - got the full ISO.

Brick Blocked and Region friid.

Works perfectly from the Disc Channel using Pal Wii 3.2e and Wiikey (1)

Awesome.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dippyx said:
Ok - got the full ISO.

Brick Blocked and Region friid.

Works perfectly from the Disc Channel using Pal Wii 3.2e and Wiikey (1)

Awesome.

I am gonna play this when I get home(Gotta go somewhere now) can't wait to play this..been waiting SO long to play this game..does this game require the nunchuck as well or just the Wii move

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    C64 had some great demos.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: C64 had some great demos.