Hacking Wii u pro controller with nintendont

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you can without a usb cable just sync it to the wii menu the lights on the pro controller will blink like five times then shut off then it is ready.

#3dBRAT

OP
Trophies
Website
www.whydoyoucare
XP
Country
United States
.... i dont understand worm28 is their quite possibly a video describing this....I hate to ask but i feel im doing something wrong can you either explain in more detail or can you maybe help by providing a video thanks...sorry if i am bugging you it's just i cant keep any gamecube controller nice without the analog stick f***ing up or it being broken but yet i keep a tree year old wii u pro controller looking like it's out of box

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Video? Seems like that would make this far more complicated than it is. Make sure you're running the latest version of Nintendont first. Then sync the controller with the console. It's ready to go, just start up Nintendont and turn on the controller.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You use the sync buttons on the controller and on the Wii/Wii U. It's the red buttons. They should be on the back of the controller and behind the flap on the front of the Wii/red button on front of the Wii U.

EDIT: Oh, you're using a third party one? Can you link which model? It should still work, but I couldn't tell you for sure.

3EGaming

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
3egaming.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I synced my wii u pro controller to my wii but when I go to nintendont the lights swich on then stay off for a few seconds until it will come back on and I can't play any games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!