Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
http://2.83.228.148/gachimuchi/

any wii u testers?

was tested on ps4 and vita. on vita, none crashes on 3.18. on ps4, it's a different story.
(my friends keep talking about that stupid shit so blame them for the nomenclature lol)
Ok, so Fistingis300bucks.html crashed my browser, fuckyouleatherman.html showed the F00 pupup twiced, then crashed with a loud BEEEEP sound, and yousaywhat.html crashed my WiiU

All tested on 5.3.2 U. Nice?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nintendo: *slips Hykem $1000* it's a secret to everybody

untitled-png.45385

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,535

hinata2000100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watch, the update is gonna come out, and it's not gonna patch anything. Then we'll be right back to square one. The only reason Nintendo patched the 3DS exploits is because they were public, so Nintendo knew what they had to patch. So, since the 5.5.1 exploit isn't public, Nintendo doesn't know what they need to fix to prevent it, so they won't bother.

I mean, I'm not trying to sound bitter, this is just how i see the situation. Heheh.

Last edited by hinata2000100,
Reactions: 1mpressiveMember

Marlon Venancio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Watch, the update is gonna come out, and it's not gonna patch anything. Then we'll be right back to square one. The only reason Nintendo patched the 3DS exploits is because they were public, so Nintendo knew what they had to patch. So, since the 5.5.1 exploit isn't public, Nintendo doesn't know what they need to fix to prevent it, so they won't bother.

I mean, I'm not trying to sound bitter, this is just how i see the situation. Heheh.
A second exploit would be nice, it could go public while the actual one remains private until Nintendo gives up on Wii U for real.

Motobug

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it an actual update, or maintenance?
Well currently there's maintenance, but with long, scheduled maintenance like this, it's likely there is an update for both platforms. This has happened before, usually with specific games (Smash). Not saying it's 100% guaranteed, but there's certainly a chance.

EDIT: Servers are back up, no updates are up at the moment for either 3DS or Wii U.

Last edited by Motobug,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol