Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
His CPU is a 4790K
Seriously? Come on man, it works fine on my Phenom II X4 on an AMD 7770 with nglide installed. Don't give me this dumb shit, go troll somewhere else or actually spend 3 seconds to do what I said. The video, if you visit youtube, has a description with two links. Use them. 12fps....... A Sandy Bridge Quad at 2.8Ghz, with a nvidia 970, can easily run this with dosbox. Quit being a damn clown.

@pedro702 Obviously this is not on a console. Someone told them they could use DosBox to play. They said it didn't work with dosbox because of the cpu emulation (dosbox support the processor he mentioned anyway ((Pentium))). It works fine with DosBox and nglide, as I noted first. They said it only ran at 12FPS, and it doesn't. It runs fine when properly set up. If you couldn't set it up on a computer, what hopes could you have to run it in a virtual machine on the consoles (usually still dosbox, or modified versions of it, anyway for this crap).

Read the whole conversation or stay out of it. Simple.

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.sweetsideofsweden.com
XP
Country
Sweden
What are you talking about, I've been using this on Windows the entire time, hell, I use Windows for EVERYTHING, and nothing has ever held me back. IDK why he's having so much trouble getting it to run TBH, all I had to do was a clean install of cygwin with all the default programs it has, same with devkitpro, the correct version of python, and then open a cygwin terminal and cd to the correct directory and type ./build.sh file.c. It's not that difficult to do.

Wow, I just have to sincerely apologize; Apparently I were such a stupid kid back then.
And my grammar? Unbelievably unprofessional. Luckily I have learned quite a lot in recent years and prefer to use *nix for company related projects.

Still mind-bogels me that I could be so unprofessional back then.

Best wishes :)

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Wow, I just have to sincerely apologize; Apparently I were such a stupid kid back then.
And my grammar? Unbelievably unprofessional. Luckily I have learned quite a lot in recent years and prefer to use *nix for company related projects.

Still mind-bogels me that I could be so unprofessional back then.

Best wishes :)
That's actually similar to my case. Looking back at it now seems like I'm watching a different person, since I don't rage at all now. I've been arrogant, uneducated, toxic, and really a big pile of scum just 3 years ago. At a certain point in life, I have been bullied out of this condition to an extreme point, and then I realized what I looked like from third person. It was humiliating and just turned my point of view around on life in general.

Please, don't you ever fall down that hole again. It's happened to us all more than once. We're not proud, but we can still make it up to others with an apology. I'm glad you revisited your older self. :)
With that over, anyone got news about Loadiine/Dumpiine/Saviine? :D

Last edited by lonemoonHD,

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
they might even hack your catflap and make it decapitate mr snuggles on his way in....
I'm gonna change my password now, so that the evil security companies can no longer spy on me and it's not gonna be Zodd or Ka-El....like totally not...but if something happens to Mr Snuggles because i trusted you, then be warned mister - i will send you a picture of me crying every day after i force you to follow me on instagram and it's going to ruin your life!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Zynthrodak @ Zynthrodak: Well, when i launch a game my wiimote unsyncs and doesnt want to connect again