MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Which has more drama. The Wii U scene or the 3Ds Scene. This is just all the same soap opera to me.
Currently, Wii U. Though if you asked around the time that rxTools bullshit was going on the 3DS wins.
In essence the drama was worse for 3DS, but currently is worse for Wii U.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just wanna go sure I understood everything that went on the last 24 hours correctly... Hykem will still release his exploit before february?
No. Others will release, and Hykem said he would release if the others are not going to (he expects them to tho)
EDIT: SO SORRY!!! This is old info, our god Hykem has spoken to us peasents and has confirmed he is going to release his IOSU exploit. The iosu exploit by Plutoo and the complicated name is a different one and is NOT going to be released. If you want to be sure check Hykems post!

Last edited by MRJPGames,

cmdj13

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Currently, Wii U. Though if you asked around the time that rxTools bullshit was going on the 3DS wins.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No. Others will release, and Hykem said he would release if the others are not going to (he expects them to tho)
So, what does this post mean then? https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-hacking-homebrew-discussion.367489/page-727#post-5913958

Angely

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Just wait until GW & smealum etc. start about cancelling/delaying releasing any exploit that enables a fw 10.3 downgrade or emunand support on N3DS..., I can tell they will explode (explode is kind of anl understatement, it'll be like the end of the world for some ppl) even more, since it seems there're more ppl on the 3DS scene. I can see all the billion threads pssing by allready in such a case.o.o

Last edited by Angely,
Reactions: I pwned U!

Angely

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This topic is really sa pst o.o, my, my, my hands can't keep up...BTW does any of you think it'll be posible to make a full i WiiU Nand backup without having to gt a hardmod when the exploit is out?

Last edited by Angely,

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus Christ...
You all took my wording out of context and turned this thread into a shitfest... again...
I apologize if my wording was poor and it sounded like resentment or whatever. That was not what I meant.
So basically you just didn't realize that Smea and all those dudes are anti piracy and yada yada so anything like this they almost always keep to themselves.
I think most people just know smealum and them typically hoard shit to themselves and we didnt realize that you didnt know that and i believe that is what caused a lot of this whole kerfluffle.

Last edited by codychaosx,

Angely

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So basically you just didn't realize that Smea and all those dudes are anti piracy and yada yada so anything like this they almost always keep to themselves.
I think most people just know smealum and them typically hoard shit to themselves and we didnt realize that you didnt know that and i believe that is what caused a lot of this whole kerfluffle.

No you got it wrong lol, besides the scene is not all about piracy. I think he was being really fair to them, by also giving them a chance to improve their homebrew. They might not support piracy, but they've given a lot to the scene & always releasing things can be a disadvantage too. I can only applaud this, since he's not only thinking about himself, but seeing the whole scene. There're just people who don't want to pirate things & that's fine too as long as the can enjoy thir system the way they want it's fine. One thing I noticed from watching for years is that pirates will always find a way to pirate anyways....

Last edited by Angely,

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you got it wrong lol, besides the scene is not all about piracy. I think he was being really fair to them, by also giving them a chance to improve their homebrew. They might not support piray, but the give a lot to the scene & always releasing things can be a disadvatage too, I can only applaud, this since he's not only thinking about himself, but seeing the whole scene. There're just people who don't want to piratte things & that's fine too as lin as the can enjoy thir system the way they want it's fine. One thing I noticed from watching for years is that pirates will always find a way to purate anyways....
hmm ok. you're probably right.
I was just referring to how Smea would never have released anything in the 3ds scene if he believed it wouldve directly opened the door to piracy. He truly believed ninjhax would not allow that at the time of release. Whereas this iosu exploit clearly would enable piracy across all wii u consoles. Which he and his bros are clearly against. Even if it would allow legal homebrew if it would also enable piracy they would never release it.

Last edited by codychaosx,

Sephirosu

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just here waiting to see how long it takes for GW or another company takes to release an SD or a different dongle with the hack. From the looks of it, it may never happen (looking at you WiiUKey). As long as we can region unlock our Wii Us, I'll be a happy camper.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, when your wife kicks you out BOVONO Prefabricated Tiny Home, Mobile Prefab House with...