Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have you tried working along side WJ44 he seems to have his driver working really well. Not sure what he does to it to change but it does work rather well, maybe you and him can join forces and come out with a super driver together!
he didnt do anything on the exploit and trust me, I looked into all server methods and optimizations and yes, I even compared all the available sites and theres no real difference.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
he didnt do anything on the exploit and trust me, I looked into all server methods and optimizations and yes, I even compared all the available sites and theres no real difference.
Not sure then. I do notice though using the one that wj44 created recently on github does work nearly all the time for me that is the difference between the two but your new creation has a race attack error pop up on every third attempt for me but don't get me wrong though what you have done to it, is excellent! Is there nothing you can change or work on to try and help it?

Last edited by Reecey,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
seeing he is still on 3.1.0, he could port loadiine to that version.
Dimok changed the function to use C/C++ instead of asm to be easier to port on other exploitable system version.
But maybe he should wait for the next release, it will be another big changes in the sources.

Reactions: WiiuGold

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
seeing he is still on 3.1.0, he could port loadiine to that version.
oh I talked to dimok about it and helped him with some stuff since he decided to start, really I just didnt actually port it cause I am lazy af. Also because I nagged him so much he decided to finally rewrite the functions in proper C so yea, I know :P

Xplic1T

Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to poke and ask if any headway has been made on a 5.4 web-kit exploit that is releasable (dont know why 5.4 hasn't been released yet).

I did not update ... :-/ just happened to buy a bundle with 5.4 on it already so no flaming plzzz

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just wanted to poke and ask if any headway has been made on a 5.4 web-kit exploit that is releasable (dont know why 5.4 hasn't been released yet).

I did not update ... :-/ just happened to buy a bundle with 5.4 on it already so no flaming plzzz
nope still exactly the same nothing has been released for 5.4.

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
focus is more on iosu than anything else, I don't see the need to try to port any exploit

also you can't port 5.3.2's to 5.5.0
The only exploit I want ported is the 5.3.2 Webkit exploit. I want it back-ported to 5.1.2 for IOSU-hax plus most 5.x libs for game compatibility. Else, yeah, no point in back-porting it to other firmware versions atm; there's just no viable reason.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

0nther0ck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello all, i'm new here

The amiibo fonction come with 5.2 update right? So stay on a <5.2 FW will make us an manually update for amiibo support. In this way it will be really more easy than be on 5.5 (or 5.3.2) for the future hack with IOSU exploit?

One more time many thanks all wiiU devs.

Last edited by 0nther0ck,

CoolAlpha

Trophies
XP
Country
focus is more on iosu than anything else, I don't see the need to try to port any exploit
To run the IOSU exploit you'll still need an entry point (webkit exploit).
I have checked the addresses for the kexploit on 5.2.0 and they are the same as in 5.3.2 so probably loadiine would run out of the box on that fw.

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To run the IOSU exploit you'll still need an entry point (webkit exploit).
I have checked the addresses for the kexploit on 5.2.0 and they are the same as in 5.3.2 so probably loadiine would run out of the box on that fw.

To run a kernel exploit, you also need an entry point in the browser (or other Cafe OS apps).

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
So 5.4+ isn't safe?
wiiuleg.png

there is a more visual guide for people who need colours to understand it better :P

basically the further down the the list the less options you have available

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs