OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
biggrin.gif

Hi guys Just got a wii last week and loving it (my 360 broke down - sent it away in August just came back yesterday - only problem is I traded all my 360 games to get the wii lol) Will probably trade 360 and ds phat to get ds lite black or white.

Anyway enough rambling back on track I have a bt voyager 105 usb modem , an ethernet card on my pc and the wii lan adapter but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the darned thing to connect - as far as I can tell I need to set up a second type of connection on my pc with internet connection sharing - would this be right? Anyone managed to connect using a similar setup? Any help is appreciated lol (step by step for newbie pls)

By the way anyone noticed when using official rgb cable on pal wii with resident evil 4 and screen set to pal 576i that there is a slight green line running accross the bottom of the screen?

I don't think it's the console as all my other games work fine(and it's brand new) - zelda , wario ware and wii sports - and if you set the console to 60hz it clears it up - weird.

Just want to get downloading those vc games as have points card and classic controller sitting waiting.
biggrin.gif

Sorry if any of this has been mentioned before and cheers in advance
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: