Hacking Wii systemmenu hacks

CambridgeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Prisoner said:
CambridgeGuy said:
ok here are some weird results that i got from using this hack. take a look at my system menu!
[....]
did you solve it??

blink.gif

sometimes it gave me the same effect in the HBC when an homebrew gives me error and go back to the HBC

yes, i solved it by turning off my wii. it only happened immediately after changing some settings from the hack. (turning back on the health screen and enabling the rescue menu)

what exactly did you do that lead to this happening to you?

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make the Impossible Possible with this Wii System Menu Hack! suprise us with something unexpected and gool luck with the US Wii Converting I'd like to see that happen.

Arakon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm unable to select or change any of the patch options, it seems.. is there any trick to it?

edit: n/m.. it doesn't display half the screen in 16:9 format.

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does it work on:
PAL wii
With a downgraded 3.3 E to 3.2 E firmware
And Uninstalled Custom IOS of Waninkoko?

Since all channels are still 3.3...
Anyone tested it in the status of my wii kinda
tongue.gif

Since this looks more dangerous?

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
when i installed this and put in SSBB it asked me to update, is it safe to do so? btw i have PAL Wii (3.2 version) and a NTSC-U SSBB.

CambridgeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
it's perfectly safe, but you will get duplicated channels. there seems to be no way to avoid this. if you use the duplicated channel remover, it will demand that you update (i.e. install the channels) again.
you'll just have to leave the channels there. the other alternative is to boot brawl using the rescue-menu, but this will result in the game being in 50hz

CambridgeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
yes, you can downgrade from 3.3E. you don't even need to have a pal wii. you can downgrade to 3.2E on any wii, change the region to Europe using Region Changer, then install this hack. it will work.

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
CambridgeGuy said:
it's perfectly safe, but you will get duplicated channels. there seems to be no way to avoid this. if you use the duplicated channel remover, it will demand that you update (i.e. install the channels) again.
you'll just have to leave the channels there. the other alternative is to boot brawl using the rescue-menu, but this will result in the game being in 50hz

nah not worth the hassle, i'll just continue using the GeckoOS channel i spose.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
it was said on here befor but i press B+2 and nothing works, i read it(like that helped) and waited a few mins cos i thought the buttons might be on a timer code or something and it still doesnt work, whats up with this?

CambridgeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
linkinworm said:
it was said on here befor but i press B+2 and nothing works, i read it(like that helped) and waited a few mins cos i thought the buttons might be on a timer code or something and it still doesnt work, whats up with this?
you have to press B+1 at exactly the same moment. you can't hold b, then press 1. that won't work.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
CambridgeGuy said:
linkinworm said:
you have to press B+1 at exactly the same moment. you can't hold b, then press 1. that won't work.
well im just downgradeing so ill see if that works, seems kinda dumb to me, i mean the B button is kinda slidy so u never press it the moment u pull your finger

EDIT, why does it say B+2 not 1?

CambridgeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
linkinworm said:
EDIT, why does it say B+2 not 1?

to trick anyone who skipped the warning message and just read the last line. if you read the warning message, you will see that it says press 1, not 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn