Do The Lizard Bop
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hungrylizards.net
XP
Country
United States
I decided to try out an experiment (I'm almost one week in), where I would do everything I normally did, eat everything I normally ate and see if anything changes after playing 30 minutes of Wii Sports everyday for 6 weeks. I will be keeping track of the following:

- Weight
- BMI
- Heart Rate (at rest)
- Body fat %
- Pain/Soreness
- Additional Notes
- Wii Fitness Age and more.

I have a "before" pic and more info:
http://wiinintendo.net/2006/12/05/wii-sports-experiment/

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
rofl2.gif
Nintendo will like this...

GameJesus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Any results so far? i noticed though in rayman theres a minigame where u have to violently shake the nunchuck to get maximum velocity of carrot juice shooting out and it tires out the elbow joints muscles. so perhaps a forarm muscle growth ^^

Rayout

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is one of the reasons i really want the system. It sucks running to the gym in the winter weather.

I'm going to try to nab one after the winter season (and when wii-play comes out) and then get a few sets of wrist weights (you know those 2.5/5/+ pound weights that you can strap around your wrists). That should pump up the workout level a bit. Nintendo needs to make a fitness pack that comes with a set of those weights, controller+nunchuck for like $65 or something!
biggrin.gif

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i never thought about weights, i was thinking of how they could make a game that made you move your feet as well, or instead.

hey_suburbia

Do The Lizard Bop
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hungrylizards.net
XP
Country
United States
I have been keeping EXTREMELY close watch of every aspect of my body, I will have all of this in detail when it's over. I'm seeing moderate results right now.

One of the biggest things is that I'm not getting sore anymore the next day. During days 1-5 I was extremely sore, now my body is adjusting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.