Gaming wii seriel number

thegame07

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just got a wii and the serial number is Leh 12228xxxxx can someone tell me if the legs will be cut or if i cant get it modded
unsure.gif
thanks

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
wow thegame that sucks. it's nice to have the info here for british consoles because previously i've only found the serial number for american ones.
where did you buy it from because i'm gonna fetch my wii within the next 2 weeks?

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
laugh.gif
OMG they managed to get some in *avoids argos*
rofl2.gif

i was thinking of going to woolworths, maybe they'll have more luck. thanks for the serial though i'll remember that before i get mine.

ejp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a reference somewhere of which european serial numbers contain which chipset ?

I've got a LEH1157 here that I'm gonna open up later on this week - but it could save me a bit of work if I can check it out without opening it.

darrrren

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
laugh.gif
OMG they managed to get some in *avoids argos*
rofl2.gif

i was thinking of going to woolworths, maybe they'll have more luck. thanks for the serial though i'll remember that before i get mine.
iv bought over 30 from argos over the last 2 months and every one has been ok.it has also been the easiest place to get one.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
well i checked argos this morning and they not only have them in stock they are doing a deal with £10 OFF any game which includes wii play with the remote. so i may just get mine from there after all. but i may still ask them to show me the wii first so that i can see the serial number.
tongue.gif

thegame07

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well i checked argos this morning and they not only have them in stock they are doing a deal with £10 OFF any game which includes wii play with the remote. so i may just get mine from there after all. but i may still ask them to show me the wii first so that i can see the serial number.
tongue.gif

the wiip 2 is going to support the dsc chip anyway.
biggrin.gif

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
the wiip 2 is going to support the dsc chip anyway.Â
biggrin.gif
i meant to say to you yesterday that you never questioned why that guy knew you couldn't mod your console with the chips that are already out, you just took his word as law. seriously i'd find out where he got his info from and question it you never know he could be wrong.
the wiip 2 will it have all the capabilities that the wiikey has but with upgrades?
laugh.gif

thegame07

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the wiip 2 is going to support the dsc chip anyway. 
biggrin.gif

i meant to say to you yesterday that you never questioned why that guy knew you couldn't mod your console with the chips that are already out, you just took his word as law. seriously i'd find out where he got his info from and question it you never know he could be wrong.
the wiip 2 will it have all the capabilities that the wiikey has but with upgrades?
laugh.gif

it looks like it will be an awesome chip. Im sure it will have updates also unlike the wiikey
happy.gif
They have also stated thier chip will not cause dres like other chips. So this might be the one to go for. according to them the d2c chip is almost done .
grog.gif

laugh.gif
may i also add i know how to spell serial. i was holding my wii at the time and i was also going nuts about it
laugh.gif

thegame07

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok stoopid question what's dres? and what if the chip type is unknown is it d2c and backward compatible?
yeh i kind of guessed you were a busy man yesterday.
rofl2.gif

im not sure if everyone will have to use the same chip or if there will be diffrent chips for each chip version. Also dre does mean disc read error
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night