Wii Releases Section Suggestion

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the front page, scanning one's eyes down the Wii Release Information section can be quite the bother. Everything, whether it it a Wii Game, Wii Ware, or Virtual Console is listed using Wii #XXXX. To make releases easier to differentiate more quickly I think that Virtual Console games should be listed as VC #XXXX and Wii Ware listed as WW #XXXX.

Just a minor gripe, I know, but it would help to figure out what section the newly released games belong to.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes.. that would help..

I think it would be even better if we could have separate boxes for them. Or maybe keep one box and add 2 tabs for them.. like the "Latest Discussions" box has tabs for the news and the blogs.. just an idea.

edit: add 2 tabs.. not 2 boxes >_>

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I think so too.
I use to post them as "VC001", etc. but someone decided to not use that method
wacko.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SpikeyNDS said:
On the front page, scanning one's eyes down the Wii Release Information section can be quite the bother. Everything, whether it it a Wii Game, Wii Ware, or Virtual Console is listed using Wii #XXXX. To make releases easier to differentiate more quickly I think that Virtual Console games should be listed as VC #XXXX and Wii Ware listed as WW #XXXX.

Just a minor gripe, I know, but it would help to figure out what section the newly released games belong to.
They are named like that now. The problem is when a release is edited, it reverts back to a normal title.

QUOTE(SkankyYankee @ Jun 17 2008, 06:43 PM) that would be cool, also if there was a way to post release info on injected VC games separately.
No, injected games aren't proper scene releases.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jumpman17 said:
SpikeyNDS said:

They are named like that now. The problem is when a release is edited, it reverts back to a normal title.
Then what would be ideal is to somehow fix that issue, though I suppose you guys are already working on it. It really is a huge pain in the behind the way it currently looks...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o