Punchface2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hi guys im breaking my head trying to run the iso games on mi hacked wii 4.3U

i have my pendrive on WBFS format and the wbfs manager 3.0 or wii back up works fine with the pen drive, i load some games and stuf.. i plug it on the 2 usb (the down one) launch the USB LOADER GX on the wii... and after a few seconds send me back to the main menu of the wii.. does anybody has a idea ?

Last edited by Punchface2,

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, i was able to access Usb Loader GX, but the games on the usb didn't show up.
Then, i realized that i needed to install cios 222.
That's the pronlem.
Cios 222 installer shows a random error...
:cry:

Punchface2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well, i was able to access Usb Loader GX, but the games on the usb didn't show up.
Then, i realized that i needed to install cios 222.
That's the pronlem.
Cios 222 installer shows a random error...
:cry:

what's that? im really sorry for my ignorance, i did not hacked the wii and this is my first one.. so please forgive me hahaha how do i install it? by a SD card?

and the guy who sold it to me said that he tried it with a pendrive and worked.. maybe im doing something wrong... but i tried with FAT32 and the wii format and nothing

Last edited by Punchface2,

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
nope... as i said i didnt hack the wii :s should i hack it again myself? i bought it this way.. another thing, the HomeBrew Channel is upside down.. is related to my problem ?
Its not properly softmodded, I believe you should follow the guide and reinstall everything.
Pretty sure there's a couple cIOSes you haven't installed yet or something has gone wrong, either way its best to do it all over again.

Punchface2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Its not properly softmodded, I believe you should follow the guide and reinstall everything.
Pretty sure there's a couple cIOSes you haven't installed yet or something has gone wrong, either way its best to do it all over again.
ok, tomorrow i'll reinstall everything (here is 01:50 am) and will update. also if anyone knows something else please post it.

Reactions: Yepi69

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem TODAY! After several different formats, I found a fix.
Download this version
This version of WBFS is much better. I formatted my drive with it (FAT 32, 32kb cluster size) and everything was smooth sailing from there.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds like the usb loader isn't on the sd card/usb or the forwader channel is outdated. I had a problem like this, but wii games would freeze. I couldn't figure out the problem. the problem was the forwarder channel. uninstalling it, then installing a fresh up-to-date channel fixed it. I had changed the usb cable, put a new usb drive in the enclosure (use the original drive now for storing what I've installed on the wii u), etc. nothing worked except installing a new forwarder channel. apparently, cfg usb loader (the usb loader I use) - the newer versions didn't like the forwarder channel I was using. that's the main thing I'd check. good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4