Misc Wii MW3 Error Code 20100

google4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to multi-player and this error came up saying, "Unable to connect to the Internet. Confirm the Internet settings of the Wii console." With the Error code: 20100. It happened for Special Ops as well so I tested my wireless connection and it says it was successful, but it wanted me to update something. I don't want it to brick my Wii or whatever because it says if you have made any modifications, the system update will detect them and either immediately or delayed make your Wii inoperable. I do have Homebrew Channel and USB Loader GX, that's why I am scared. I am playing the game from the USB Loader because I don't have the actual game disk. Please help and thank you in advance.

D

Deleted User

I was going to multi-player and this error came up saying, "Unable to connect to the Internet. Confirm the Internet settings of the Wii console." With the Error code: 20100. It happened for Special Ops as well so I tested my wireless connection and it says it was successful, but it wanted me to update something. I don't want it to brick my Wii or whatever because it says if you have made any modifications, the system update will detect them and either immediately or delayed make your Wii inoperable. I do have Homebrew Channel and USB Loader GX, that's why I am scared. I am playing the game from the USB Loader because I don't have the actual game disk. Please help and thank you in advance.
proabably just sever issues.
You dont have to update your wii via the system update.
How are you playing the game? retail disc?

rip-it-up

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol i didnt see that. I must be blind.
Are you using a cios with a base of 57?
eg 250 base 57 to lauch the game

edit- its just sever over load ( had a look on the official forums)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BETA215 @ BETA215: Fighting downhill is proper of traitors, sometimes you do what you have to do...