masbass

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi all,
got a PAL Wii on 4.1, loaded up the RegionFrii'd version of Wii Fit Plus [NTSC] today and I can't get it to load the profile I had on my Wii Fit [PAL]. Should I wait for the Wii Fit Plus [PAL] or is there something I could do? It's also stuck on imperial measurements while I want to use metric...

madeirabhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
masbass said:
Hi all,
got a PAL Wii on 4.1, loaded up the RegionFrii'd version of Wii Fit Plus [NTSC] today and I can't get it to load the profile I had on my Wii Fit [PAL]. Should I wait for the Wii Fit Plus [PAL] or is there something I could do? It's also stuck on imperial measurements while I want to use metric...

i was just going to say the same two things... be a bit annoying if the pal version wont load my profile though the wife hopes it wont so she dont feel so embarassed about it saying she hasnt been on in months

crezwell

Trophies
XP
Country
Wierd, i logged in to ask the same thing aswell. Booted it up last night and it asked me to set up my profile again. I guess the PAL Wii Fit save game will only be read from PAL Wii Fit Plus then.
Was gona ask if any NTSC users can confirm it does pick up your profile and all the unlocked exercises from Wii Fit are already unlocked in Plus too? If they are then ill wait for a PAL dump i think.
Damn, im SO disappointed i get to sit on my arse for another month waiting......
smile.gif
)

Thang_Bom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you have to have the same version (PAL->PAL, US->US, Japan ->Japan) for it to import your old data. I have Wii-fit US and when I play Japan version, it did not import the data. When I got the USA version, it imports the Wii-fit data. All of my Japan data did not import.

crezwell

Trophies
XP
Country
Thang_Bom said:
I think you have to have the same version (PAL->PAL, US->US, Japan ->Japan) for it to import your old data. I have Wii-fit US and when I play Japan version, it did not import the data. When I got the USA version, it imports the Wii-fit data. All of my Japan data did not import.
So did it unlock the exercises you'd already unlocked in Wii Fit aswell?

Thang_Bom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think so.... I think it unlocks all of Wii Fit Yoga... and give you some new one. Wii Fit plus is great. Plenty fun.
crezwell said:
Thang_Bom said:
So did it unlock the exercises you'd already unlocked in Wii Fit aswell?

srmagus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii Fit Plus automatically unlocks every feature in the original game. It also gives you all of the Wii Fit Plus content from the first time you play.

And yes, in order to import data, you need to have two of the same save file versions (NTSC, PAL). They cannot cross over.

masbass

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Nope, only thing you can try is load that NTSC Wii Fit savegame to unlock all features of Wii Fit Plus NTSC but it still won't use your PAL Wii Fit settings...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: