Hacking Wii black screen on startup and no health warning

Vishnoo

Failure is success if we learn from it.
Trophies
XP
Country
India
If savemiifrii(the gc recovery mode) doesn't work.Ask your friends and neighbours if they could lend a savemii dongle.

Rageous

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: Replacing the BT Module didn't work. There was a mistake and I just found out that the previous BT Module wasn't broken at all. I've heard of savemii dongles but I wouldn't risk it. It's pretty expensive and its not worth the $$$.

I don't know what to do anymore. I guess that's it :(

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: Replacing the BT Module didn't work. There was a mistake and I just found out that the previous BT Module wasn't broken at all. I've heard of savemii dongles but I wouldn't risk it. It's pretty expensive and its not worth the $$$.

I don't know what to do anymore. I guess that's it :(
Did you try the GC Recovery?
If savemiifrii(the gc recovery mode) doesn't work.Ask your friends and neighbours if they could lend a savemii dongle.

Rageous

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes tried everything you mentioned here. Replacing BT module was my last resort but yeah as you said replacing wifi module might also work but... I dunno man. As much as I try to find more miracle unbricking methods in the internet, the more I'm convinced that its not worth the risk and time to do so. I've actually found a bunch of cheap wii's online and I'm pretty sure I should just replace this.

Also there's this issue with all my wiimotes able to open up the wii but they just blink nonstop once the wii is on. Sometimes wiimote keeps blinking even though I turn off the wii and then wiimote just stops functioning and wouldn't open the wii as long as it's blinking. Pressing power button on wiimote instead keeps it blinking forever and all I could do is take out batteries to restart it.

And like I said, I don't have bootmii/priiloader/whatever backups there could be, so any flexibility has been lost. This went on for a while. I'm calling it quits man... If you have any replacement wii's that you're willing to give me. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP I'D BE SO HAPPY IF YOU COULD JUST GIVE ME YOURS INSTEAD! (Or PS4/XBONE/WiiU) :D

Vishnoo

Trophies
XP
Country
India
If you really want your wii back.I can give you a wii motherboard link.Do you want it?
It costs really less.It costs 22 euros including shipping.

Last edited by Vishnoo,

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually that's a great idea! Sorry man but I found something even better at $7 - $10.
That luck.
I imdetly looked on EBay and they are going for $20 - $40 USD for me. Which is crazy, eventually I found a cheaper deal but $7 USD was all I really found for one item :P.

Also since your applying a new motherboard your going to have to probably get a little technical with getting the new one in there. Also hardware wise make sure it's for your region :P.

Vishnoo

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Changing a motherboard is so easy.No soldering ,Its simple.But handle the parts safely.
https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Nintendo+Wii+Motherboard+Replacement/3460

Can you give me the link of the cheap motherboard,so that i will check it out.The motherboard i told was expensive but they are checked before shipping.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NINTENDO-...888730?hash=item3a67f00e5a:g:MYYAAOxyGqZSaWSx

You may send email to the seller,He replies soon.I have asked questions but not purchased it (planning to buy).

Last edited by Vishnoo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-