Sudo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilsypha said:
Sudo said:
I'm going to attempt to undub it once I get ahold of the US ISO. Nothing on Usenet yet.

a.b.games.wii, been there ages already.
tongue.gif
Yeah I saw it after I posted that, my download will be done in like 10 minutes.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
monkat said:
davidnlta said:
game has been readily available for over a week but guess better late than never.

You know, no one is stopping you from going out and buying it to dump yourself. Or, you know, buy it to play it.

Actually, the fact he's american probably stopped him, lol.
It was released early in Canada.

Anyways woot, finally out. Guess i'll start 'er downloading and play it eventually.
Though my sister is hogging the Wii right now.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
It kinda works better then I expected.. its a bit slow at the moment, but I am trying to tweak some setting to make it go faster, I'll upload a 3D shot soon if I can manage to make one.
from what I just now saw, it looked AWSOME!!
grog.gif

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
arcrise1.jpg

arcrise2.jpg

arcrise3.jpg

These pictures can be viewed either by looking cross eyed on them (you have to resise them yourself, it's impossible to cross-eye these large pictures sorry!! (Full HD FTW har har..)), or if you have Nvidia 3D vision set, you can save these pictures and rename *.jpg to *.jps and view them with the 3d vision image viewer or whatever.

It looks soooooooooo cool, exept the shadows of the dragon are double, but oh well!!
yaywii.gif

I made a quick Cross-eyed friendly picture

arcrise4.jpg

rainydaiyze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sudo said:
rainydaiyze said:
Does anyone know how to use alt.binaries.games.wii? I've tried google, it just refuses to work for me.
You need a Usenet provider and client.

By provider that would mean something like astraweb? Or would the actual alt.binaries.games.wii work?

Sudo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChuckBartowski said:
Sudo said:
rainydaiyze said:
Does anyone know how to use alt.binaries.games.wii? I've tried google, it just refuses to work for me.
You need a Usenet provider and client.
This seems so... against the rules.
I didn't tell him what website to download the game or anything, Usenet has many uses. I broke no rules.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rainydaiyze said:
By provider that would mean something like astraweb? Or would the actual alt.binaries.games.wii work?

Yes, Astraweb, Giganews, etc. Even your ISP if you're still on one that provides free access.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...