Wii #2018 - Monster Hunter Tri (USA)

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
dudeonline said:
I wouldnt feel like a real hunter if all I needed to finish building my awesome uber weapon was to get a tooth of X, I find X, hunt and kill it after a long and drawn out and grueling battle just to find that the fucker never had any teeth in the first place. As a matter of fact, it only had one bone in it's entire body, and I only managed to find one claw.

Makes you wonder what it was biting your face off with for the last half hour, doesn't it
unsure.gif

Shiroi Kaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
figured out why online wasn't working for me... I had never used wiiconnect24 before, so I sent an email to myself and replied back... after my wii recieved it's first email, I have had any error codes playing online.

OnyLpJTRQR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else on this board having freezing issues with this? I know a few people on IRC having the same issues, with hermes 5 installed properly, the game will freeze in the menus if it sits for more than say five seconds. More importantly it'll freeze when loading quests online about 40% of the time.

Anyone know anything about this?

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Did someone try to play online with a region changed savefile (JAP -> US or US -> EUR) ? I want to know if the savefile is not considered as modified and causes a ban of the server.

blechner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi all. Someone mentioned a list of confirmed working methods (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218596&st=240&p=2762599&#entry2762599). I followed all steps for USB Loader GX because I was getting the buzzing black screen as many people here do. Well, I installed this hermes v4 222 and 223 cIOSs (selecting 37 & 38 for both), updated my GX to 929 (which I didn`t think was necessary but I did it anyway), configured the vidtv patch on, and 002 fix on and selected cIOS 223 to load the game. I am getting nothing, just a black screen after trying to load the game. The only thing I didn`t do is update my cIOS249 to rev19… mine is still in good old rev10 because ALL my other games run fine with it (and the link doesn`t say I need to update the 249). Anyway, since I will be using 223 to run the game, I don`t see why I should update my 249. I saw something about 223 mload, is it something special (different from hermes` 223 v4)? Well, just so you know, I tried to run other games with 222 and 223 just to check if the problem was the cIOS and no other game ran with 222 or 223. I get the same black screen. The installation procedure seemed to be normal, so I think the cIOSs 222 and 223 are installed… Please help me. I think many people here are having the same problem. By the way, I am on 3.2U and didn`t have problems with any other game so far. Thanks in advance.

blechner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
blechner said:
Hi all. Someone mentioned a list of confirmed working methods (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218596&st=240&p=2762599&#entry2762599). I followed all steps for USB Loader GX because I was getting the buzzing black screen as many people here do. Well, I installed this hermes v4 222 and 223 cIOSs (selecting 37 & 38 for both), updated my GX to 929 (which I didn`t think was necessary but I did it anyway), configured the vidtv patch on, and 002 fix on and selected cIOS 223 to load the game. I am getting nothing, just a black screen after trying to load the game. The only thing I didn`t do is update my cIOS249 to rev19… mine is still in good old rev10 because ALL my other games run fine with it (and the link doesn`t say I need to update the 249). Anyway, since I will be using 223 to run the game, I don`t see why I should update my 249. I saw something about 223 mload, is it something special (different from hermes` 223 v4)? Well, just so you know, I tried to run other games with 222 and 223 just to check if the problem was the cIOS and no other game ran with 222 or 223. I get the same black screen. The installation procedure seemed to be normal, so I think the cIOSs 222 and 223 are installed… Please help me. I think many people here are having the same problem. By the way, I am on 3.2U and didn`t have problems with any other game so far. Thanks in advance.

Hi. Ok, Wiflow 222 did the trick... so it wasn`t the instalation of the cIOS 222 after all... anyway, I don`t like having to switch USB loaders (and USB ports!) just to play some specific games, so if someone could point out what I am missing to make it work on GX please let me know. Thanks!

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If no other game works by selecting the cIOS222/223 ot run off, then the installation is not good, all of my games work with those cIOS (although the only games that really use the 223 are the GH & RB ones), try reinstalling the Hermes's cIOS...!!
smile.gif

blechner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ether2802 said:
If no other game works by selecting the cIOS222/223 ot run off, then the installation is not good, all of my games work with those cIOS (although the only games that really use the 223 are the GH & RB ones), try reinstalling the Hermes's cIOS...!!
smile.gif

Thanks for the reply ether2802. But, as I said in my last post, I tried to run MH3 via Wiiflow using cIOS 222 and it worked! So I think this may be some incompatibility between cIOS 222 and USB Loader GX. Only GX couldn't load any game with cIOSs 222/223... Wiiflow did load MH3 and other games.... not sure why...

taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
blechner said:
ether2802 said:
smile.gif

Thanks for the reply ether2802. But, as I said in my last post, I tried to run MH3 via Wiiflow using cIOS 222 and it worked! So I think this may be some incompatibility between cIOS 222 and USB Loader GX. Only GX couldn't load any game with cIOSs 222/223... Wiiflow did load MH3 and other games.... not sure why...

The latest version of USB Loader GX wor with Hermes v4 works fine with 222. I'm using it now.

taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
blechner said:
blechner said:

Hi. Ok, Wiflow 222 did the trick... so it wasn`t the instalation of the cIOS 222 after all... anyway, I don`t like having to switch USB loaders (and USB ports!) just to play some specific games, so if someone could point out what I am missing to make it work on GX please let me know. Thanks!

When you instaleld hermes v4, did you use ios 38 + 37 as your base?

blechner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
taggart6 said:
blechner said:
blechner said:

When you instaleld hermes v4, did you use ios 38 + 37 as your base?

Yes, I did. I chose 38+37 for both cIOSs 222 and 223. I tried 2 versions of GX, the one I was using at the moment (r875) and the latest (r929). None seemed to work when I chose cIOS 222 or 223 to load a game. I don`t think this is a problem in cIOS 222/223 installation because Wiiflow 222 (which uses cIOS 222, I assume) did load MH3 fine. The problem is only with GX. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OvD30K-KN3k