Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
Conor said:
So I'm really interested in this but I have no motion plus,I could buy 2 motion pluses for €35 but are there any other games(upcoming as well)n that use motionplus? Does this have multiplayer?

No multiplayer
frown.gif
So weird and a big disappointment.
Check out this topic for your other questions
Meh can't say I care, its not like we expect multiplayer in all games regardless of whether they are FPS or not and to be honest, I see this more of a sword fighting game than anything else.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hadriano said:
Satangel said:
Conor said:
So I'm really interested in this but I have no motion plus,I could buy 2 motion pluses for €35 but are there any other games(upcoming as well)n that use motionplus? Does this have multiplayer?

No multiplayer
frown.gif
So weird and a big disappointment.
Check out this topic for your other questions
Meh can't say I care, its not like we expect multiplayer in all games regardless of whether they are FPS or not and to be honest, I see this more of a sword fighting game than anything else.

If it's a sword fighting game then I want it even more!
The dildo fight game in Wii Sports Resort was fun, so this can be too! Who doesn't want to swordfight with real swords and stab his/her friend?

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't bought a Wii or DS game since 2007/2008, besides this (Ordered it a week or two ago on Amazon).

It looked so amazing, and worth the money. When I saw that it got leaked on my homepage, I couldn't believe it. I normally never download a game from a different region, but I did.

The game is all I expected it to be. The aiming is amazing. The Wii Motion Plus helps the IR pointing a little, and makes it so smooth.

The game so far is great, and it's definitely worth paying for.

Edit:

Yeah, it works with the .DOL fix thing from Wii Sports Resort. If you're having trouble, look up that thread.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow, the game is very polished in every way! Even the dubb (btw: it is translated in german, which is a welcome surprise
biggrin.gif
) is pretty good. It is cheesy but I think in this case it is in a good way
biggrin.gif

The controls feel great and I like, that there is no weapon-selection. This makes everything very intuitive. The game feels and looks great!

Fakie!

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Make sure you play in a dark room. The motion plus uses de sensor bar to calibrate itself and when you point at a very bright source of light it thinks it's the sensor bar. The result will be an uncontrollable sword. This happens a lot in WiiSports resort also and it's one of the main problems people have when they claim the Wii motion plus doesn't work.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fakie! said:
Make sure you play in a dark room. The motion plus uses de sensor bar to calibrate itself and when you point at a very bright source of light it thinks it's the sensor bar. The result will be an uncontrollable sword. This happens a lot in WiiSports resort also and it's one of the main problems people have when they claim the Wii motion plus doesn't work.
all you need to do to calibrate the motion plus is set it down on a flat surface for a few seconds...

Fakie!

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
syko5150 said:
Fakie! said:
all you need to do to calibrate the motion plus is set it down on a flat surface for a few seconds...

I'm talking about another kind of calibration. I don't know if that's the right word for it but whatever. In Wii Sports resort options menu you can choose to turn "Sensor Bar Assist" on and off. That's what I'm talking about.

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Fakie! said:
syko5150 said:
Fakie! said:

I'm talking about another kind of calibration. I don't know if that's the right word for it but whatever. In Wii Sports resort options menu you can choose to turn "Sensor Bar Assist" on and off. That's what I'm talking about.

Never even noticed that, what does it do?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ConJ said:
Fakie! said:
syko5150 said:
Fakie! said:

Never even noticed that, what does it do?

It basically turns off the sensor bar. The WM+ can track your movements instead. If you want a good example of this, play Zangeki no Reginleiv, which uses this feature.

slazor

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mikaelwase.com
XP
Country
Just tried it..... I am impressed. Looks good and runs good.

I was a bit unsure if i was going to pre-order it, but after testing it sealed the deal.

Picking it up the 26th with my Pokemon SS, can't wait!!!!!

BUY THIS GAME AND SUPPORT IT!!!

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I like the game
smile.gif

The first one sucked but this is pretty good, gameplay works nicely and even the graphics are good. I guess now that Sony copied the Wiimote we can expect some more of this in HD too.

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the third chapter and it just freezes everytime I go to the door. It just freezes saying its loading the disc.. Which i'm not using since I'm running from usb?

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Justin121994 said:
I'm on the third chapter and it just freezes everytime I go to the door. It just freezes saying its loading the disc.. Which i'm not using since I'm running from usb?

May be this is a bad dump or unfinished product ?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Justin121994 said:

What loader are you using? I'm quite a few hours into the game and I haven't had a single freeze or issue with uLoader. Try that. Chanser also says that it runs fine on Cfg USB Loader. I don't think the dump is bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P