GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Justin121994 said:
HOW!! Is it region free anyone care to answer? I don't want to download it just to find the us version released a while after :\
its the PAL version but you can play it on NTSC-U just force it to NTSC and also this is an early release

correction the PAL version comes out a few days after the US release Japan release is May

Chanser

:o
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
Works fine on cfg usb loader.

Loving the game so far, the modern western japanese theme is interesting, it does look pretty and runs nice n smooth.
You do dead or alive looking missions on the board for cash to improve your sword and learn new skills, you can get extra cash by destroying barrel and phone booths, shooting locked crates etc.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chanser said:
Works fine on cfg usb loader.

Loving the game so far, the modern western japanese theme is interesting, it does look pretty and runs nice n smooth.
You do dead or alive looking missions on the board for cash to improve your sword and learn new skills, you can get extra cash by destroying barrel and phone booths, shooting locked crates etc.
so is the modern western japanese theme like Sukiyaki Western Django?

ph00p

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Askherserenity said:
Thats exactly what it was. I just used the option in usb loader gx to get the dol from the disc, watched dumb motion plus movie and thats it.

Can you help a noob out here do we need another dol file or will any dummy file work?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
when i used the alt dol method on mp3 it created a weird save file as soon as i went into the wiis save game menu it auto deleted it. will this happen with red steel?

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
when i used the alt dol method on mp3 it created a weird save file as soon as i went into the wiis save game menu it auto deleted it. will this happen with red steel?
i dont think so and apparently some members are able to load the game normally with some loaders but i use USB Loader GX and its the method i use its the exact same as Wii Sports Resort

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Untill now it worked just fine ... had no freezes, when i launched it through neogamma it did display a green screen for a few seconds (got me worried) but it works.
The sword part is ok, not as responsive as i hoped and does have a delay to it, but you can costumize the sensitivity of it and all. First impressions are that is mission based and you find yourself moving back and forward on the same areas and that seems to be getting repetitive and got me bored after 3 missions . Anyway its a good game and the reason i got the motion plus on the first place.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wonder how the controls are. At least gunplay should be really good. They even used the Wii MotionPlus for aiming to allow you to keep turning even if the Wiimote doesn't see the sensor bar.

For those wondering: yeah, it's quite early. The US one was supposed to be released on march 23rd and the European one march 26th.

Occult Tech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used the .dol from the disc, and it was fine on USb Loader gx.

As for being an early release, games seem to be getting earlier and earlier ... for instance, Metro 2033 for the 360 dropped yesterday, too ... it's all good
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +2