Wii #1235 - MadWorld (USA)

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Works with gecko os with 002 fix here. Pal wii + wiikey 2. But red screen via rgb scart and coloured screen if trying to force
frown.gif
. Suppose I better go burn another with the video modes patched.

Edit.

Woot, no need to reburn, wiipowers latest toy version,force video mode +002 fix. Fine + colour
biggrin.gif

DukeDizko

Trophies
XP
Country
Works with 3.3E, Region- and Update patched with WDS 1.3, started (after BlackScreen & Error 002 via Gecko) via GeckoUSB 1.07-002fix through HBC with no probs. Awesome game. What a weird coincidence that Sega released THAT game on a day with two Amok runs in the world....

Edit: Spelling

S

Sobtanian

Just like HOTD:OK before it, I'm downloading this AND have buying it on PAL release (13/03).

SEGA deserve our money, I deserve to play it a bit early
biggrin.gif

I hope this sells, I sure do... for SEGA and for the awesome ex-clover studio who made it.

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Damn, I really don't understand how you make it work with all that geckos os thing, I only have my wii with I think 3.2u. How I can put the Homebrew Channel, I don't have Twilight Princess.

Make me feel really stupid.

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
deduce said:
Does this game require a system update? My copy is coming next week and I don't want to be locked out of the Homebrew Channel.

No...

Posts merged

QUOTE(Akoji @ Mar 12 2009, 12:39 AM) Damn, I really don't understand how you make it work with all that geckos os thing, I only have my wii with I think 3.2u. How I can put the Homebrew Channel, I don't have Twilight Princess.

Make me feel really stupid.

You need TP to install the HBC or a chip...

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
deduce said:
Does this game require a system update? My copy is coming next week and I don't want to be locked out of the Homebrew Channel.

There's an update on the disc. Not sure what it does. After I'd accepted it, I checked my system menu and it was still at 3.1.

HBC and other things seems to still work fine.

xergal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
deduce said:

I received my review copy on Monday, can't get it to run on my 3.2e with Starfall etc. I get the 002 error. Not looked into ways around it as of yet...

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Rugapand said:
Do you have to use gecko Os on a chipped pal console to get this to work or is it enough to just brick block and regionfrii?

you have to use the modified geko os to run the game after brickblocking and regionfiing it, the dol is on page 2 of this topic.

QUOTE(Sotoro @ Mar 11 2009, 11:06 PM) Nope, you can install a wad without any sort of softmod, but here is the gecko os 002 fix version as a dol-file
wink.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?xxq0mwztjwm

thanks very much for your effort, i hope it works, BTW will this work with sonic and the black knight aswell? it has the same 002 error aswell.

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Akoji said:
I got a Wiikey on 3.2u. So how I can put the homebrew chanel?

Just download the iso, burn it and install the channel
smile.gif

[url=http://hbc.hackmii.com/download/]http://hbc.hackmii.com/download/[/url]

Posts merged

jalaneme said:
Rugapand said:
Do you have to use gecko Os on a chipped pal console to get this to work or is it enough to just brick block and regionfrii?

you have to use the modified geko os to run the game after brickblocking and regionfiing it, the dol is on page 2 of this topic.

QUOTE(Sotoro @ Mar 11 2009, 11:06 PM)
Nope, you can install a wad without any sort of softmod, but here is the gecko os 002 fix version as a dol-file
wink.gif

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?xxq0mwztjwm]http://www.mediafire.com/?xxq0mwztjwm[/url]

thanks very much for your effort, i hope it works, BTW will this work with sonic and the black knight aswell? it has the same 002 error aswell.

Should work without a prob
wink.gif

deduce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JKR Firefox said:
There's an update on the disc. Not sure what it does. After I'd accepted it, I checked my system menu and it was still at 3.1.

HBC and other things seems to still work fine.
Ok, that's good to hear. I'm running 3.3u so hopefully I won't have any issues. It's been awhile since there's been something worth buying on the Wii. Thanks for checking.

QUOTE(xergal @ Mar 11 2009, 05:44 PM) I received my review copy on Monday, can't get it to run on my 3.2e with Starfall etc. I get the 002 error. Not looked into ways around it as of yet...
That doesn't sound good. Hope you can get past that error.

desh_thiere

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, if anyone could help me out with the following it would be fantastic.

I have PAL 3.3E V2 with a wiikey V1. I would like to play this game from the disc channel and not have to worry about using Geko etc.

Anyway, the only thing I use my wii for is playing burnt games and installing wiiware and wii VC wad files. I have the homebrew channel already installed and use this to install my wads and such.

I desperately want to play this game and was wondering if i update online to 3.4E before playing the game and then brickblock the disc will it work? Or can I update to 3.4 and then run the NTSC update on the disc on a PAL wii without bricking?

As I don't use my wii for anything except games and wads, it would not really matter if i updated to 3.4 would it?

Thanks if anyone can help me out.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sorry if this is a dumb question but isn't there anyway to fix the 002 error (says with trucha signer for example) without having to bother with gecko os? i really don't want to screw up with homebrew channel and stuff like that... i usualy use freeloader for skipping updates and regional lock... any alternative to freeloader that can jump the 002 error?

NickPDX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an NTSC-U Wii modded with a CycloWiiz and am having trouble with this game. I burned it as a clean ISO, no patches or anything. It recognizes on the disc channel and allows me to press start. Then goes to a black screen and it turns off communication with my wiimote. I have to completely shut down after this happens in order to get the wii to respond to anything.

Any ideas?

NickPDX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had assumed that as well ... I am wondering if it is a problem with mine or NTSC in general. All I see in this thread is people with PAL wiis happy about the multi. Anybody else out there try with an NTSC chipped Wii?

orno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I first tried it on my 3.2U with WiiKey 1.9g, and skip update enabled on Starfall it also locked up the system at a black screen forcing a reboot. Then installed Gecko OS w/ 002 Fixed and found that madworld will load right up when launched with that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...