Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
Looks alright but I am not sure if I would put a bunch of time into it.
Well your in luck! The game isn't that long and theres no multiplayer!... but seriously its just one of those great filler titles. Not AAA but still a lot of fun and well done.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is pretty decent. I am at the end of the 2nd chapter. I will probably spend more time with it tomorrow.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This looks interesting, but I'm not sure how they could make a game exclusively about deadly creatures. Will read up on the game, if it sounds good I'll try it.
laugh.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deadly_Creatures_PAL_Wii-WiiZARD

For those who want it. Gonna give this a go later, been busy sleeping
tongue.gif

Inpression

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone confirm if the USA release supports 480p?

Edit: Tested it myself, the USA iso supports 480p, so if anyone else is wondering, there you go.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works on Gamma, no errors at all loading seems fine.

Played through 3 chapters and I really enjoyed it. Its no AAA title but it is clearly well thought out. A definite buyer for me. Had no issues with camera but the waggle combat can grate a little but regardless of that its a prime example of a 8/10 game.

I hope it does well enough for a sequel or for Rainbow Studios to do something else.

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Where's the PAL release here on gbatemp? .. i've got the PAL one since yesterday and it's still not on gbatemp

well i don't really care because it's crap and i'm so into HOTD OVERKILL anyway!
smile.gif

kubus

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My game keeps freezing up on the loading screen (? it says the Chapter Title and a picture of a spider in the background, I assume it's a loading screen) of the first chapter. I have burned the game twice now, one without brickblocker and one with brickblocker. Both just freeze on this screen. It's pretty weird, since the led lights on the Wii remote are still lit, but the Home button doesn't work, nor can I turn off the Wii with the controller. So it's not something obvious like "Be patient, it's loading" XD.

I'm a PAL Wii user, version 3.4E. I have a Wiikey which should be up to date, not sure though. But Wiikey shouldn't have anything to do with it, since my Wii does load up the game.

I have to mention though that the first time I put the disc in my Wii, I was reckless and just installed the firmware update. I completely forgot that I was installing an American update on a PAL Wii. But everything worked fine after that, there doesn't seem anything wrong with my Wii.

Any ideas?
frown.gif

I really want to play this game, I have it on preorder but this game is only coming out on friday here >_

kubus

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm downloading it right now, but my connection sucks. I have been dling this for hours and it's still at 3% =/.
I'm considering to cancel it, because I'll probably get the original copy in the mail tomorrow XD.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotta know. Is the music in the Preview video the same acoustic guitar music from the game? If so, that is the deal breaker for me. It will be in my possession ASAP if that guitar is in the full game (otherwise... rent or ... backup >_>)

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Finally played it.. finished the second chapter and the twisted environments that let you walk in the walls are great, remind me a little of Galaxy. Finishing off enemies is fun and the controls work well.. they're not simply mindless waggling, you have to do specific gestures to pull off different moves.. and it works nicely! I'll keep playing it, great stuff!
biggrin.gif

lachinay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yeah sure. it's playable, nice to look at and mildly entertaining, but let's be honest, it's as deep as a minigame.

I'll play it too, for the fun, and because it looks like it'll last only a few hours, but c'mon.

jaapie18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kubus said:
My game keeps freezing up on the loading screen (? it says the Chapter Title and a picture of a spider in the background, I assume it's a loading screen) of the first chapter. I have burned the game twice now, one without brickblocker and one with brickblocker. Both just freeze on this screen. It's pretty weird, since the led lights on the Wii remote are still lit, but the Home button doesn't work, nor can I turn off the Wii with the controller. So it's not something obvious like "Be patient, it's loading" XD.

I'm a PAL Wii user, version 3.4E. I have a Wiikey which should be up to date, not sure though. But Wiikey shouldn't have anything to do with it, since my Wii does load up the game.

I have to mention though that the first time I put the disc in my Wii, I was reckless and just installed the firmware update. I completely forgot that I was installing an American update on a PAL Wii. But everything worked fine after that, there doesn't seem anything wrong with my Wii.

Any ideas?
frown.gif

I really want to play this game, I have it on preorder but this game is only coming out on friday here >_

Sashinco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
jaapie18 said:
kubus said:

Any ideas?
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I went to the drive thru lady hands me me receipt go up to the 2nd window same lady hands me my...