Wii #0028 - GT Pro Series (E)

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Believe me, the free steering wheel is the only good thing about this game...
laugh.gif

bizkitboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I heard that there was a iNT release of a SD based loader by paradox, though you still needed to swap discs with an original one so that the backup would finish booting up... not sure if such rumors are true or not.

"[PRE: -nInTeNdO.Wii.backup.loader.REAL(All.current.games)] runs from memory card slot, by paradox as well so must be real, it's on their own channel" -> quote i found about it.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haha, wow this dumps are really going fast. Its kinda pointless though sadly, hopefully there will be a method to play them.

lol what if we finally get a way to play backed-up wii games and it turns out that none of the dumps work? that would suck
laugh.gif

... If none of the dumps worked, then we wouldn't have figured out a way to play them, now would we?

In other words, since none of the game work, there's something wrong with the process, therefore there isn't a way to play them.

Sorry... I'm doing logic homework... I'm in that kind of mindset
tongue.gif

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
not true. you can put the content off the disc you have burned onto your computer and then run programmes or what ever has to be done to play them. Then burn them back to a disc.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Look, I'm just nitpicking. Like I said, I was doing logic homework and happened to come on a contradiction in his sentence.

He said "what if we finally get a way to play backed-up wii games and it turns out that none of the dumps work?"

And I said that if none of the dumps worked, then we wouldn't have figured out a way to play them.

Again, just nitpicking. I'll stop now =P

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i was not arguing with you lol
biggrin.gif
just saying what i believe to be true and i dont think you where nitpicking. You can say what you want :-p sorry if you thought i was flameing you. ITS NICE

nevixa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I heard that there was a iNT release of a SD based loader by paradox, though you still needed to swap discs with an original one so that the backup would finish booting up... not sure if such rumors are true or not.

"[PRE:Â -nInTeNdO.Wii.backup.loader.REAL(All.current.games)] runs from memory card slot, by paradox as well so must be real, it's on their own channel" -> quote i found about it.

So when do they release it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1