• Total voters

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the OP @BinaryShrub

1. Here are several reasons to spoof
- You can play your disc games and eshop titles online (There is currently NO way to play ANY Loadiine version games online. Spoofed or not).
- You're disc games won't nag you to update the system firmware.
- You can use NNU Patcher to go on the eshop and purchase DLC or games (again, only for disc games or eshop titles. This has nothing to do with loadiine)
2. If you want to install updates for your disc games then you need to learn how to use WUP installer. It's the only way.
3. If you want to install DLC for your discs or eshop titles then you need to learn how to use NNU patcher.

To reiterate once again. You can update and patch loadiine games but there is NO way to play them online or get DLC right now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

there is one game that allows online play via loadiine , all other its impossible as the wiiu thinks your running smash/mii maker..
Yeah that's Super Smash Bro's and you still have to have the disc so it's not even worth mentioning.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Wait wait wait. So a 5.3.2 console spoofed to 5.5.1 cannot play games online via loadiine?
no, no console can play online via loadiine, loadiine simply does not do online under any circumstances (unless you boot smash bros under smash bros mode...then it might work in that 1 scenario, but you would also have to be a tit)

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: KiiWii

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
For the OP @BinaryShrub

1. Here are several reasons to spoof
- You can play your disc games and eshop titles online (There is currently NO way to play ANY Loadiine version games online. Spoofed or not).
- You're disc games won't nag you to update the system firmware.
- You can use NNU Patcher to go on the eshop and purchase DLC or games (again, only for disc games or eshop titles. This has nothing to do with loadiine)
2. If you want to install updates for your disc games then you need to learn how to use WUP installer. It's the only way.
3. If you want to install DLC for your discs or eshop titles then you need to learn how to use NNU patcher.

To reiterate once again. You can update and patch loadiine games but there is NO way to play them online or get DLC right now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah that's Super Smash Bro's and you still have to have the disc so it's not even worth mentioning.
no i know , but it empasisies's to people why you cannot play online with other games..

Reactions: KiiWii and Kafluke

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
afaik online will require IOSU access, which the last slither of hope for it happening was killed by the hykem raid, now i doubt we will be seeing online or USB loading unless a surprise leak occurs (especially with dimok backing out of the scene too i wouldnt hold out much hope for any more developments in the wiiu scene except for small expansions of whats already out or game hacks etc)

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: KiiWii

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
there is one game that allows online play via loadiine , all other its impossible as the wiiu thinks your running smash/mii maker..

For the OP @BinaryShrub

Hey wait, is that means that I can play smash bros in loadiine online without spoofing

I do have for sure the disk and I did a backup and update it to the latest update available and it's now in my sd card

forcefield

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
afaik online will require IOSU access, which the last slither of hope for it happening was killed by the hykem raid, now i doubt we will be seeing online or USB loading unless a surprise leak occurs (especially with dimok backing out of the scene too i wouldnt hold out much hope for any more developments in the wiiu scene except for small expansions of whats already out or game hacks etc)

dimok also discovered a symlink exploit (to access more functions) that still has to be investigated. Maybe that could lead to online and usb access without iosu, yet that's just speculation at the moment. Of course IOSU would be easier but why not try that ? :)

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey wait, is that means that I can play smash bros in loadiine online without spoofing

I do have for sure the disk and I did a backup and update it to the latest update available and it's now in my sd card
Not without spoofing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong