Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Holy shit, it's exactly what I do lately.
I'm not going to be using Facebook as much anymore, I got booted from the Nintendo 3DS Club Australia facebook page for posting about SoundHax :-( Even though it was already agreed by the admins that homebrew was ok as long as it never mentioned CFW or piracy (I posted every week or two about homebrew stuff). So everybody on that page missed out on hearing about the Snake homebrew game :-(

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not going to be using Facebook as much anymore, I got booted from the Nintendo 3DS Club Australia facebook page for posting about SoundHax :-( Even though it was already agreed by the admins that homebrew was ok as long as it never mentioned CFW or piracy (I posted every week or two about homebrew stuff). So everybody on that page missed out on hearing about the Snake homebrew game :-(
heh people sometimes.
Better luck elsewhere :P

Reactions: Quantumcat

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I joined September 12, 2009. I actually joined because on that day Pokemon SS/HG (Japanese) and Mario and Luigi Bower's Inside Story were all dumped. They also all came with some extremely strong AP, which caused a huge uproar. Everyone was joining and viewing the site, threads were flooding the forums asking "IS THER AN R4 PACH ET?" people wanted English patches for the Pokemon games (even though there wasn't even an AP patch.)
Members these days don't know what a real flood looks like. They think a few threads is a "flood," imagine hundreds, if not thousands of threads being made about a game. Imagine having so many people joining/viewing the site that it actually caused crashes in the forums. Imagine Black Friday expect worse. It was a mess, so the staff shutdown the site to guests and required everyone to join if they wanted to see the forums. So I created a throwaway account to complain that my games weren't working.
Then I ended up staying because the M3 forums.

Last edited by The Catboy,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Because Homepass, then helped out some CFW users (I couldn't have CFW at that time, updated from 9.0. Thankfully memchunkhax2 saved me!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i kinda left without giving the quote, but here it is